To Share Messages of Light Card Message for Today entitled 'Comfort'

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hello everyone again:

      I loved this picture today because I see it as an angel comforting someone who is going through something very said or very traumatic in their life and is in need of a lot of comfort - something I believe that every single one of us will need at some time in their lives.

      And this card message for today is:

      "I am without fear,
      for a Divine Presence comforts me.
      In trust, I surrender myself to this presence.
      I left go of all worries and all feelings of loneliness.
      Well-being surrounds me,
      and I am comforted by the knowledge that I am never alone."

      What a wonderful and special message this is for all of us!  I know that it really made me feel better to once again be reminded that if we are in need of comfort, all we have to do is ask for our Angels or our Creator to be our Comforter, and they will always respond by comforting us for as long as we have the need to be comforted.

      Again, I do hope you are all enjoying your evening and that you will all have a night filled with all they sleep you need to enable you to accomplish any and everything you have to do tomorrow.  Just know that I continue to wish for the highest and best good of each and everyone of you.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I sort of forgot that the name of this beautiful song is 'Comfort,' because it is really one of my favorite midis, so I do hope that all of you enjoy this music as much as I always do.