JUST ONE LOOK ....

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007

      10-03-07
      The Beauty of Fall

      The greatest
      asset .... Faith

      MY
      YAHOO
      GROUPS

      SUSAN'S DAILY DOSE
      Monday thru Friday mailing of
      inspiration and neat pictures and graphics.
      I decorate for the seasons and holidays
      and special occasions. Weekend
      mailings will vary. Join by clicking
      below and send the email that pops up.

      SNAGGED EXTRAS FOR EMAIL
      This mailing includes things like days of
      the week, hello, thank you, you're welcome,
      etc. Some days a lot, some days none.
      Join now, just click below and
      send the email that pops up.

      JUST ONE LOOK
      This includes a variety of pictures
      and music or sounds. Some may be funny,
      some sad, serious, pretty, children, feelings,
      holidays, seasons, special occasions, pets,
      animals, nature and need I go on?!
      This mailing will vary in delivery, some
      daily, some not, some several. Join now.