The Wave of Love

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      I found this waiting on me when I first got online this morning. If you have not been to this link below I highly encourage each of you. To describe it truly goes beyond physical words; what I can say I was touched very, very deeply and this brought a renewal deep Inside. Coming at Divine Time just when we need or are ready for this. My sincerest gratitude to Dana who sent this to me. Enjoy. Namaste, Shay

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
        Freely share this magnificient and transformative piece with any and all as you feel so prompted, moved or guided. Namaste with Love, Shay

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCgu5HP7G64