To Sahre Message from Angela McGerr's Heart and Soul Card Messages for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hello everyone yet again:
      I must apologize for not sending out the last message correctly.  I should have know when I woke up with a splitting headache that I should have waited until the pain pills took affect before I shared my messages.  But, since I have to make a grocery list before we go to the store, I was in a bit of a hurry, so that is my only excuse for forgetting to give Marjo Duguay credit for the Messages of Light Cards today, flimsy as it is.  So I do hope you will all remember that the Messages of Light Cards, both the messages and the graphics, were designed and created by Marjo Duguay, and I give her credit once again for her beautiful artistry and creativity.
      These cards, on the other hand, were created and designed by Angela McGerr, and today I am going to present the card I drew for all of us, which is from the Suit of Mystical Animal Guides, in which there are twelve cards,  This one is entitled the 'She-Leopard of Divine Fire of Creation; and is a card of tender fearlessness and heart forgivene3ss that links Camael, Salatiel and Haniel.
      "Fearless She-Leopard is an ancient feminine archetype.  She embodies and emanates Divine Fire of Creation, showing the true power of red, attainable when the foundation or core of your being is fully balanced and harmonized.
      "Masculine aspects of red are courage, justice and empowerment, while feminine aspects are to be fearless, yet tender, true to self and deeply at peace.  To attain this balance, she assists you to breath your own red energy up from the base of your spine to interact with the heart (pink) and soul (blue).  The colors combine to become the magenta Blood Rose (Flower of Life) of the higher heart.  Like the rose-red sun  rising over a mountain, the Blood Rose allows you to transcend the fear that comes from the lesser ego, to manifest a pure, passionate fire energy that overcomes obstacles to ignite and increase your confidence for a new start.  Also, She-Leopard offers you her own tender fearlessness, advising that the key to peace in your soul is forgiveness, for the Blood Rose Essence enables you to find courage and strength to forgive all, especially self.  As this released unconditional love that flows from your heart flower into the Universe, it returns manifold, helping to bring your heart's desire within reach."
      All I can say is WOW, and that this is something I really needed today.  I just hope that some of the rest of you found these words inspiring and of interest as well.
      As I said earlier, I now need to get off-line so I can make my grocery list -- after my head stops hurting, and then, hopefully, I will be back with all of you later today.
      Have a wonderful and joy-filled day that is touched by love in whatever way you might need.
      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,
      P.S.  Because of the words associated with the feminine aspect of ourselves today, I used this song because I really cannot think of another song that so embodies the qualities of a woman -- 'I Am Woman' by Helen Reddy.  Enjoy!