Tp Share Message of Light Card for Tdoay

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hello everyone on this lovely fall day:

      Because I did not get to share this card yesterday, I am doing it now -- before I start my day, really, so we can all enjoy it.

      That said, the card I selected for all of us today is entitled 'Lightness.'

      The card for today, depicted above is entitled 'Lightness, and the message for all of us:
      \
      "I stop feeling guilty;
      I free myself from all judgments made toward me
      and judgments I may have made toward others.
      I forgive, I de-dramatize,
      I accept life as it presents itself.
      I see each obstacle as a necessary experience
      as I grow toward my inner peace.
      All is lightness."

      I am not sure how these words affected any of you , but they really got to me because, once again they are dwelling on stopping judgments and guilt, forgiving and living live as it come to you.  To me, those are wonderful ideas, ideas I have long been trying to adopt every day.  So this, then, is just another reminder that if we wish our lives to evolve in the best way they can, we need to all think about and follow these things every day.

      Do have a special day and take time to enjoy the beauty of the season.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S. Song I used today is 'Autumn Leaves' by Edith Pilaf; enjoy!