Fw: What is Ascension?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007

      There is some very interesting information on the planets within this article. I wished to share this with everyone and wish for you a day of blessings. Love, Shay

      ecetiwebmaster <ecetiwebmaster@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Is It Real? If So, Am I Gonna Make It?
      By David Wilcock 9/26/03

      Is "all this Ascension stuff" for real, or is it just the imbecile
      fantasy of people deeply divorced from reality? Here is what the
      media never tells you, at least not all at once.

      We all know that the Earth is experiencing global warming and other
      changes, whether the petroleum giants like it or not. Just read the

      What we may NOT know is the following:

      SUN: The Sun's magnetic field is over 230 percent stronger now than
      it was at the beginning of the 1900s, and its overall energetic
      activity has sizably increased, creating a frenzy of activity that
      continues to embarrass NASA's official predictions.

      VENUS: Venus is now glowing in the dark, as is Jupiter's moon Io.

      EARTH: In the last 30 years, Earth's icecaps have thinned out by as
      much as 40 percent. Quite inexplicably, just since 1997 the structure
      of the Earth has shifted from being slightly more egg-shaped, or
      elongated at the poles, to more pumpkin-shaped, or flattened at the
      poles. No one at NASA has even bothered to try to explain this yet.
      Link to full article at NASA.

      MARS: The icecaps of Mars noticeably melted just within one year,
      causing 50-percent changes in surface features. Atmospheric density
      had risen by 200 percent above previous observations as of 1997.

      JUPITER: Jupiter has become so highly energized that it is now
      surrounded by a visibly glowing donut tube of energy in the path of
      the moon Io. The size of Jupiter's magnetic field has more than
      doubled since 1992.

      SATURN: Saturn's polar regions have been noticeably brightening, and
      its magnetic field strength increasing.

      URANUS: According to NASA's Voyager II space probe, Uranus and
      Neptune both appear to have had recent magnetic pole shifts - 60
      degrees for Uranus and 50 for Neptune.

      NEPTUNE: Neptune has become 40 percent brighter in infrared since
      1996, and is fully 100-percent brighter in certain areas. Also,
      Neptune's moon Triton has had a "very large percentage increase" in
      atmospheric pressure and temperature, comparable to a 22-degree
      Fahrenheit increase on Earth.

      PLUTO: As of September 2002, Pluto has experienced a 300-percent
      increase in its atmospheric pressure in the last 14 years, while also
      becoming noticeably darker in color.

      Everything you have just read is referenced from mainstream media
      sources, and the full list of relevant links can be found within
      chapter eight of Divine Cosmos. The whole key to mass media control
      is to ensure that these facts are never seen all at the same time. It
      becomes "all too weird" once we add in the ever-increasingly
      stressful socio-political events on Earth, such as a "perpetual war
      against terrorism," with the smirking Bush as Wild-West-Messiah- In-
      Chief playing "Bring `em On for Armageddon," along with the
      fulfillment of many other ancient prophecies, including those of the
      Judeo-Christian Bible.

      Here at DivineCosmos. com, we have freely published a compelling
      scientific case for there being a Convergence, Shift of the Ages,
      dimensional shift or Ascension now underway. When this solar-system-
      wide process is complete, estimated to be within the timeframe of
      2010-2013, we can expect an "Omega Point" event that is
      literally "beyond our wildest dreams." The changes in the Solar
      System are only the more obvious and physical result of these
      changes, where the energy of consciousness itself is being upgraded,
      causing mass evolution to occur.

      But, alas. Undeniable Solar System changes aside, isn't this all just
      too good to be true, on this Bush-whacked planet?

      "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of
      thinking that created them." Albert Einstein

      "Come up higher...out of separation consciousness to Oneness Consciousness.

      All is One in the Body of God, the Body of Light and Sound vibration,
      existing everywhere

      in universal space. Leave beliefs in separation, scarcity, and limitation
      behind. We are of divine origin. We are ONE." Taylor "Joy" Hunt Germain

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.