Re: << lovingpurelove >> To Ask A Big Favor of All of You

  • Julie Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Go to U tuve, they have a wonderful version you will enjoy....

      Patti Garrett <pattigarrett1@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone again:

      I changed my mind and decided to send out one more message to see if any of you on any of these groups may have a copy of the song 'The Prayer; by Celine Dion and the beautiful blind male singer, whose name escapes me right now -- I guess I must be having a senior moment right now.  But while I can see his face clearly, I honestly  cannot remember his name.  So I am asking for this wav anyway because I love this song so much.

      I meant it when I said I was gong to get off-line which this really is my last message.  So if it is too late for you to check this out tonight, I would appreciate if you would look in your files and see if you can find it sometime tomorrow or any other time you might have some time.

      Again, do continue to enjoy your evening, and may your night be filled with peaceful, renewing and rejuvenating sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Julie Carter