To Share Message for Today from My Messagges of Light Cards, with Today's Title Being 'Finding My True Identity'

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hello everyone yet again today:

      I found this card very beautiful because I believe that it shows this woman finding her true identify and finding her light within, (which is something I am always wanting to do and trying to do with every step I take on my spiritual path daily).  Looking at this picture gives me hope that maybe someday I will be in her shoes and makes me believe that this just may be one of the most important things we will ever do in life.  I also believe that until we find out who we truly are or find our authentic self, we will  never be completely fulfilled in this incarnation.

      With that, let me now share the message that goes with this card.  And, just for information, so that I cannot be gigged for not giving credit where credit is due again, both this card and these beautiful words were created by a very special and spiritual being named Marjo Duguay, someone I thank from the bottom of my heart for publishing and allowing me to be able to see this graphic and read these words for myself when I feel so led.

      So with this card, with the title being 'Finding My True Identity,' goes these words:

      "Life has a perfect way to bring about the events I need to experience.
      Everything is put into place harmoniously.
      Every state of my life, whether easy or difficult.
      is necessary to the revelation of my true identify,
      the real 'Me.'
      Each event encourages me, to find this wonderful being that I am,
      with all its force and power."

      I am not sure about anyone else, but I found this message very inspirational and extremely powerful because it gives me a lot of think about and seems to provide further proof to remind me, yet again, that everything in life happens for a reason and that everything happens just as it should and also when it should.  And, for some reason, I find these thoughts very comforting today because I know that if I accept them totally, it will probably cut down of some of my daily stress as well as a lot of my daily worrying and fretting.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I shared today is by Lynne Bjorn and is entitled 'The True You."  I would have lived to have had a wav to use instead, but I did not have any that came anywhere close to this subject -- except this one which I found very beautiful.  So since we are told how important it is to find our true identify in this message, I figured that a song entitled 'The True You' was just want this message needed to make it more meaningful.  Enjoy!