Lights On

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      LIGHTS ON.....9/11

      Please join us on 9/11. We have over two weeks to get
      the word out all across this great land we love and call the United
      States of America. Let's see how powerful e-mail can be!

      On Tuesday, September 11, 2007 everyone in the USA who
      will be driving a motor vehicle is asked to drive with their headlights
      on during daylight hours. Though no explanation is needed as to why we
      are commemorating  September 11, we hope more importantly to pay
      respect to the victims of that day, show our nation's solidarity and
      show support for our men and women of the Armed Forces.
      You can help by sending this e-mail on to others!

      REMEMBER!

      LIGHTS ON.....9/11

      * I would like to take this another step and ask for a time , sometime during the day for lit candles and prayer, meditation for the safe return of our * Nation Families Troops.

      Midi ~ Heal The World

      A Soul Reunion