Fw: good morning

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hello everyone on this sort of cloudy but not as hot morning:

      I am on my way to get my hair fixed today so since I have to get it colored (thank goodness because I am getting tired of seeing the grey peeking through around my face), it is going to take quite a bit of time.  Counting the time I have to wait on Handi-Ride to get here and then to pick me up, I will be gone about five hours.

      So since I will not be on line with all of you until later today, I wanted to share this lovely good morning message that I received from my friend, Nanci Baren, owner and moderator of the rubyrogers group.  It is very special and I just wanted to share it to let you all know that I  was keeping you all close to me in my heart.

      Do enjoy your day to the fullest extent possible, and don't forget to take time to tell those you love how much they mean to you and how special they are to you.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

        2gtu7vo.gif picture by pprincesss2

      red_rose_single.jpg picture by pprincesss2
                         cardinal_bird_bath_md_wht.gif birds image by cgw1761_photo
      ththbirds.gif Birds image by gorgeous_grl_x3
                 2dq2dv.gif

         Shadows Of yesterday
           Have faded away
              Sun has reappeared