Re: [lovingpurelove] Poem

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2000
      Oh, don't worry. You guys will be the first ones to
      hear about it and we'll all celebrate together with a
      great big AMEN. Patti, have a great trip and a VERY
      MERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*! Love & Hugs, Karen

      From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
      http://experts.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 5, 2000
        Thanks Karen,
        I am back of news that my trip was filled with love and beauty. My daughter
        and her family had me over for my birthday dinner on Friday; ah, a nice warm
        fire in the fireplace sending out its warmth as I stood and warm my hands to
        remove the chill from my shoulders, one by one they each came to wish me a
        happy birthday and a warm loving hug; son-in-law whom is like a son, my
        daughter, granddaughter, and grandson, we laughed and shared old stories, new
        stories, as we all prepared dinner, cutting up salads, fresh veggies to steam
        - later to open presents of love, and beautifully worded cards. Tears ran
        down my face, being so touched by it all, late in the evening we sat around
        the warm fire gently sharing more stories until it was time to bid them all a
        goodbye.
        Such a wonderful time I had.
        Thanks for the Happy birthday wish Karen, you are so kind and filled with
        love in your heart.
        I won't go on with anymore, as I am still a bit tired from my trip home.
        Love,
        Patti
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 13, 2000
          It really sounds like you had a Hallmark kind of
          visit. What a wonderful pleasure to hear of this kind
          of love being openly shared with joy and energy in
          this day and age. I'm just now getting back on line. I
          sent a separate e-mail thanking everyone who had
          prayed for me in my job hunt. I was officially hired
          today but won't start until they can get paperwork
          finished. A special warm hug from me. Love, Karen

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • Nachiketan
          Message 4 of 15 , May 15 10:53 PM

            Dear All,

            Namaste,

            A spiritual Friend told me recently that Satan has left our world..That there is not no Satan anymore.

            I could only laugh..I have been wanting to write a poem on the ongoing confusing battle of two powers..There is a Brute Power of Muscle and force and the other one is of Illiterate, illfeed people.

            So I felt like writing poems on this mad rush of war, hatred & love..Since you are my friends I am giving you this Beautiful gift of my 2 Poems for Free..

            Love You All Lots,

            Nachi.

            **

            The soldiers on both side Fight the War in belief in their God..
            and it makes one compare to find out the lesser evil of these Two Gods..
            Our God asks for killing for Peace and to Rape the helpless woman, and harm innocent child
            and their God asks them to slaughter a man..
            since when did the God felt this thirst for Blood?
            and Since when did God asked for men to rape, kill and loot on Childs Faith in God?
            A Friend tells me that the Satan is No More in this world..
            And I say to Him..with all the Killings, Rapes Going on in Gods Name..
            Maybe it isn't Surprise that the Satan Has left our world..
            Maybe Its Fight between Two Gods Hereon..
            Its a War between Our God and Their God..
            Such is the time that People do not fear Satan Anymore..
            Evil has lost its shine of the sword.
            Man has created A New Satan in the Name of God.

            *

            Everytime someone gets killed, raped or hurt I tie a knot to my heart
            Everytime I shout in anger and pain...I tie another knot..
            and then there comes a time..when the Heart goes soo small
            wrinkled and wrangled and it hurts and bleeds even to touch the heart..
            So I think of Love and Loving Someone Instead..
            to untie one knot..
            and as the forces march on with their wars and games of hatred.
            I too charge up myself with a war..
            The war of Hugging, Kissing, loving As many People As I can..
            To Bring Life back to hearts, and to untie the knots that I have in my heart.