Fw: [SusansDailyDose] DAILYDOSE for Labor Day

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I subscribe to this special website and have to say that Susan Kistler creates some of the most beautiful and special daily pages I have ever seen.  I don't usually share them with anyone because I know that everyone probably already has a lot of stuff in their in-box daily.  However, today, I made an exception because this is just so very special, beautiful, patriotic and informative.  She also did the most fantastic and beautiful tribute to Elvis on the anniversary of his death that I would have liked to share, but inasmuch as I did not look at it until after the actual date, I opted not to share it.  But I just could not miss the chance to share this one.  She is really an extremely talented graphics artist and a very special person, and every day, without fail,she shares something with her group members that is always special and wonderful.

      I am leaving her message intact just as she requested and do hope that all of you enjoy it as much as I did.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      BTW, if any of you have this recording that is playing here, I would so love to have a copy.