You Are My Champion

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007

      I know that right now is not an easy time for you.You have always given so much of yourself to all of us who know and love you.Now,it seems as if the mountain you are facing is far too big.But I know someone who can climb mountains that other might think are impassable--and that person is you.You posses the unique and wondeful capability to see a challenge and believe you can conquer it.I have seen you do it before,and I know you will do it this time.You are loved.You are important to so many,and you are needed by so many for different reason.You have not just existed on this earth;you have lived.You will made a difference,and you will again.This is not to affirm my belief in you.It is to let you know that I will be cheering you on.You are a champion.You always have been,And you always will be.You are loved and you always have been and you always will be.(I LOVE YOU MY SHINING STAR AND YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME)And when you scale this mountain,i will be there--looking into the eyes of a champion.SEE YOU AT THE TOP.I LOVE YOU.O:)