To Share Angel Message for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007

      I Believe in Angels

      Hello everyone:

      I am using this special creation by Dreama today because it is so special and because it goes with today;s message, at least for me.  In order to call on angels for help, the first step is to believe in them and that they can and will help you -- if you take time to call on them and to listen when they answer your prayers.  So besides it being so special and beautiful, that is why I chose this graphic for today's message.

      That said, let me now get to the message for today which tells us:

      "Since there is an unlimited number of angels
      in the Universe,
      ask for as many as you like.
      Because angels cannot violate God's will,
      there is no danger in asking angels to come to your side
      or to the side of a loved one."
      -----Doreen Virtue,
      Divine Guidance

      I loved this message for today and hope that some of the rest of you do as well.

      For now, enjoy the rest of your evening and may your night be filled with sleep the will fortify your soul and your mind and provide you with all the rest you need to meet tomorrow with an open mind and a receptive heart.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I used this song because it was the one that was embedded in this graphic when I received it.  For those who are familiar with it (and probably most of you are because I use it a lot), it is the group Alabama singing, 'There Are Angels Among Us.'  Enjoy!