Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Who Held the Derivatives Contracts? Re: Rockefeller Rothschild Bilderberg WorldBank IMF

  • Rongomatane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Just to put the record straight.  Kia ora is a greeting in my native tongue and Arohanui means big love. Aroha = Love nui = big. And Yes I am Maori of Aotearoa/New Zealand

      Interesting that you are using Maori terminology, considering that Maori are still fighting the injustices endured by the colonists, it was only three years ago that our foreshores and sea bed were confiscated. Even though Native title has not been extinguished.

      My advice to anyone who has money invested in finance companies, take your money out and put it in blue chip investments. Here in NZ finance companies are folding, it's almost like a domino effect, and if it's happening here in NZ you can guarantee that it will be happening else where in the world.

      If you really want to know who is behind all this,  the evidence of who the peoples are that have control over all of humanity, and have been behind these acts of terror on a global scale, the majority of world leaders are the puppets of these few families that have had it over us for x amount of long time. Their game is up, they have been found out, the evidence is stacked against them. We  know the truth, and these few families are doing everything in their power to stop the truth getting out there to humanity.

      The closer you get to the truth and if you have any evidence, you have to take extra care with your security, cause these families are desperate now. They will and have done some horrendous things to stay in control of humanity.

      So please take extra care with your security, always turn your computer off when not in use, do not leave your computer connected to the Internet if you are not in attendance, even for five minutes. Be mindful when using the phone take care in what you speak of. Remembering that there are people who are employed full time just watching and listening.

      If sending and receiving sensitive documents, use a fax machine which is separate from your computer, these cannot be hacked into, only if the fax is through the computer. Do not store any sensitive documents on your computer take them off, put them somewhere else, and always have hard copy for back up.

      Good luck with your search, but do please take care of yourselves. The powers that be are getting desperate, they know their time is up and they will do what ever it takes to stay in power and have control over us all.

      Always remember you are dealing with desperate people they do not want this truth getting out, and these guys play dirty and for keeps.

      I call on the Angelic Realm to protect you, as you uncover more truth, to share this truth with humanity for the highest good of all.

      In gratitude & love

      Rongomatane