Re: << lovingpurelove >> Good Morning...

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Thank you Barbara

      Yours posts has brought a smile to my face many a mornings, afternoons and evenings

      with Appreciation,
      Irena

      Barbara Bailey <slylilfox@...> wrote:

      Go od Mo rn in g
      I hope you
      woke up
      this morning
      with a big smile
      on your face ....
      I hope the sun
      is shining
      just for you,
      and the birds
      are singing their
      very best songs ...
      I hope your
      coffee is hot

      and tastes
      just right,
      and the catsare purring contentedly.
      I hope the mailman waves a cheery hello,

      and there are no bills
      in the mailbox ...
      I hope that
      your day
      is filled with
      lovely surprises,
      and friends call you up just to say
      HELLO.

      I hope you feel
      on top of
      the world
       with a spring in your step
      All Day Long.
      I hope everything goes your way . . .
      I hope everything is well with your world,
      a place for
      everything and
      everything in
      its place ....
      At the end of the day,
      I wish you
      a perfect moon
      shining just for you,
      a snug and cozy bed
      with the softest of pillows.

      I hope you have
      a perfect end
      to the perfect day
      and I hope that
      every day
      is just as
      wonderful
      in its own way ...
      I hope your day is ...
      Filled with God's love ..

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.