Re: Who Held the Derivatives Contracts? Re: Rockefeller Rothschild Bilderberg WorldBank IMF

  • Messiah Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      kia ora, Arlene,

      Maori blessings.

      everyone in the world knows 9/11 was an inside
      job ... everyone with even the most rudimentary
      education and intelligence ... I am obviously NOT
      talking about the 'cattle', 'pre-human' serf/clones.

      and there were thousands of people who knew,
      in advance, and during, and after the fact,
      WHO held those Derivatives contracts of $50
      Billion, leveraging $50 Trillion in corporate
      takeovers.

      I am sure Adam Hamilton knows:
      http://www.zealllc.com/2001/monster.htm
      though I haven't gotten him to respond yet.

      ditto Reginald Howe and Robert Landis:
      http://www.goldensextant.com

      the SEC knows, and all their buddies, and
      every 'Big Boy' who calls their shots.

      either you posted the list, or you didn't.
      did you? which edition? which article?

      that is obviously what we are trying to find
      out at this time. [in addition to whether it
      is about to happen again, and who the thousands
      of 'manipulators' are this time ...]

      meanwhile, I will keep asking around on my
      end.

      arohanui, enfolding love,

      Millennium Twain

      cc: Benjamin Fulford, Jeff Rense

      ~~~
      ~~~~

      In TheIlluminati, Arlene Johnson <presidentnsi> wrote:

      In terms of who held derivatives connected with 9/11,
      check the later editions ... Nobody knew who took the
      put options before 9/11 occurred at the beginning of
      that crime, but later it came out. I really can't
      remember if I included who it was, but do remember
      reading who it was, so may have included it. Check
      in the editions from 24 to 27 to see if that info
      is there ...

      ... My coverage of 9/11 began with the 4th edition and
      continues to this day, however, because I knew from
      the beginning that it was an inside job and have
      proved it over and over ...

      Peace,

      Arlene Johnson
      Publisher/Author
      http://www.truedemocracy.net
      To access the e-zine, click on the Magazine icon.