Good Morning...

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007

      Go od Mo rn in g

      I hope you

      woke up

      this morning

      with a big smile

      on your face ....

      I hope the sun

      is shining

      just for you,

      and the birds

      are singing their

      very best songs ...

      I hope your

      coffee is hot

      and tastes

      just right,

      and the catsare purring contentedly.

      I hope the mailman waves a cheery hello,

      and there are no bills

      in the mailbox ...

      I hope that

      your day

      is filled with

      lovely surprises,

      and friends call you up just to say

      HELLO.

      I hope you feel

      on top of

      the world

       with a spring in your step
      All Day Long.

      I hope everything goes your way . . .

      I hope everything is well with your world,

      a place for

      everything and

      everything in

      its place ....

      At the end of the day,

      I wish you

      a perfect moon

      shining just for you,

      a snug and cozy bed

      with the softest of pillows.

      I hope you have

      a perfect end

      to the perfect day

      and I hope that

      every day

      is just as

      wonderful

      in its own way ...

      I hope your day is ...

      Filled with God's love ..

    • Ilanalotus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        Thank you Barbara

        Yours posts has brought a smile to my face many a mornings, afternoons and evenings

        with Appreciation,
        Irena

        Barbara Bailey <slylilfox@...> wrote:

[...]

        Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

        Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.