To Share Message from Marjo Duguay's Messages of Light Cards for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007

      Hello everyone again tonight:

      For today the message from this beautiful card deck by Marjo Duguay is entitled 'I Enter Into Light,' and the words that go with this message (also written by Marjo Duguay are:

      "No matter what happens, I will look beyond the immediate event
      to what is Real.
      In this way, I cannot help but stay positive.
      I know that a door will open for me.
      I silence the fears that make me doubt.
      I align with God and I move forward in confidence.
      I believe in life, I believe in myself, and I grow in the Light."

      As always, I loved the words and this graphic from these special cards, but what else is new?  I have loved every single one of them.  My hope is that she has made a second set of them so I can use them  in the future.  Reading words like this always go a long way toward helping me stay positive, so I try to read some like this every day, without fail.

      Continue to enjoy your evening.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S. Midi I am sharing today is called 'Light of the Heart.'  I downloaded it either from one of Joe Riley's Panala messages or from one of Polly Menendez and Cynthia Schlosser's Cosmic Angel Messages; I am just not sure which one right now.  But I do thank whoever I got it from because it is beautiful music.