To Share Some Special Inspirational Quotes for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hello everyone again tonight:

      I wanted to share these special quotes with all of you tonight, with each one having
      a special meaning for me, each in a different way.

      First of all:
                   "Worry makes people prisoners of the past, victims of the present
             and slaves of the future."  ----- Not Attributed to Anyone
      Next:

      "We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life,
      when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about
      (and someone to love and someone to love us),
      -----  Charles Kinsey
             (NOTE:  I took editorial license and added the last paragraph so Charles
             Kinsey did not say that part.  I just happen to believe that in our lifetime,
             we can never be truly happy until we can both give and receive love!)

      Then,

      "Our grand business undoubtedly is, not to see what lies dimly at a distance,
      but to do what lies clearly at hand."  ----- Thomas Carlyle

      And finally, (and boy did I love and enjoy this one! ) Since Walt Disney was a very astute as
      well as a highly successful person, I find this quote to be extremely interesting.

      "You may not realize it when it happens but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the
      world for you."  ----- Walt Disney

      As always, I loved all of these quotes and do hope the words resonated with some of you
      out there in cyberspace as well.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

       P. S.  Because thee were so many different subjects included in this message, I just decided to
      use this beautiful midi that was shared with me by my special friend from Australia, Gaele,
      called Quan Yin Harps. To me, it is extremely peaceful and relaxing, at least for me.