To Share Angel Message for Today from My 'Angels All Around Us' Desk Calendar

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 7:46 PM
      Hello everyone on this lovely Summer night:

      Following you will find the angel message for today which I enjoyed very
      much and which I hope you all do as well:

      "We all see angels; if we never recognize them,
      it is because they come in ways we do not expect":
                  ----- Eileen Elias Freeman,
                      The  Angels' Little Instruction Book

      I do hope that all of you enjoy the rest of your evening and that your night
      is filled with peaceful and beautiful dreams.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Wav I shared today is called 'Angels Brought Me Her' by Guy Sebastian.
      Enjoy!