To Share One Angel Mewssage for Today -- the One from My 'Angels All Around Us' Desk Calendar

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007

      Hello everyone:

      I have had a strange and confusing day, so I am a bit behind with everything.  I had so many messages today that I have not finished reading them even yet -- I still have 850 left to read.  However, in order to stay up-to-date with these messages, I wanted to share this one with all of you today, so her it is:

      "The angels protect our souls and spirits
      while we evolve our minds upward and outward."
      ----- Terry Lynn Taylor
      Angel Days

      Hopefully, tomorrow will be not only better but less confusing for me , and I will be able to play catch-up and get my ducks in a row.  Here's hoping anyway.

      I hope you are all experiencing a wonderful and special evening ,and also one that is totally peaceful and stress-free.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      BTW. the angel graphic I used today is another one from Polly Menendez and Cynthia Schlosser's Cosmic Angel messages and was given the name of 'The Angel of Protection' in one of their messages.  And, in addition, the wav I used is called 'Angels Are Watching Over You Tonight.'  And, as I have said before, I honestly do believe this to be true.  Enjoy!