Storm

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2007
      A Couple of hours ago.

    • linda westfield
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
        Lovely storm, I miss them! I am Linda W. and live in Sweet Home Or.  They do not have storms here. My daughter loves them and is an elemental being and used to go out and we would experience the elemental and energies in Zion Park where we lived in a beautiful canyon.

        Thanks for sharing!

        Barbara Bailey <slylilfox@...> wrote:
        A Couple of hours ago.