Re: << lovingpurelove >> Here are the Things I Want for you

  • Linda Lehdey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2007
      You are in my prayers
      Blessed Be
      Ellann
      xxoo

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: mnmnu111 <mnmnu111@...>
      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, 25 August, 2007 11:56:51 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Here are the Things I Want for you

       :)      I Want you to always be happy and to be safe and secure.I want you to be well and at peace with yourself.I want you to get from life all that you desire,and more.I want you to feel free to do whatever you want and to let that freedom soar.I want you to know love and be surrounded by it,to bear no pain and feel no hurt.I want you to be the best person you can be.I want you to share the wondeful gift of your self with others------ how very lucky are those who will receive that beauty!Above all,I want you to know how very much I care for you.:).

      Pray  for me .Ask God for my healt.I'm not ok and I need Gods help.Please pray for me.Thank you.

      Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.
    • Barbara Bailey
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2007

        A Candle has been lit for you.

      • mnmnu111