Fw: Quote of the Day!

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hello everyone and good day to all!

      I just wanted to share this special quote with all of you, a quote that
      really made me think.  I happen to believe that this is true because if
      you do not like and respect yourself, why should anyone else?
      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      QUOTE OF THE DAY:

      "Friendship with oneself is all important, because without itm one cannot be friends with
      anyone else in the world."                                                      -- Eleanor Roosevelt

      Linda's Letters
      Graphics by Mary Engelbreit