[ANGEL] Special Message: The Power of Your Heart To Heal

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007

      From: Polly Menendez [mailto:pmenendez@...]
      Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 1:17 PM
      To: Gulshan vl; Spiritus Sanctus
      Subject: New stationery with green colors, "Stairway to Heaven"

      Special Message

       According to some  Mayan Elders we are five years ahead of schedule in making the shift into the vibration of Heaven on Earth

      Below is the reason that we have sped up time. I also believe that this is the way that we are to function in this new time.

      Based on the following article,  I was able to enter the heartspace and create major healing in my life and in the lives and experiences of others this last weekend

      Others who have entered the heartspace recently in this way with me have also reported major changes for the better.

      One of the most significant changes that we are all experiencing is the paradigm shift from "There is something wrong, I must fix it". To "All is whole and well, I am safe and one with all."

            Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek

            This new work has been going on for about the last three and a

      half, four years," he said in a phone interview from his office in Arizona.

            "Prior to that time, what most of the world knows my work from are the books called The Flower of Life about sacred geometry and the

      electromagnetic fields around the human body that are 55, 60 feet

      across in diameter (merkaba). This new work is about the human heart and a sacred space inside of the heart.

            "Initially, it looks different than the merkaba fields and the light body fields, but in the end, this all leads to the connecting of

      these two spaces together, the mind and the heart."

            What follows is an interview with Drunvalo on Living in the Heart

      and how it relates the world we live in today.

            Does accessing that space within the human heart require knowledge of your earlier work with the merkaba?

            Drunvalo: No, it doesn't. People have found that space all over the world with many, many different meditation techniques and

            disciplines, and so there are lots of ways to find it, to get there. Definitely, what I'm doing is not the only way, but the way that I've been taught is through the indigenous tribes around the world. They've been teaching me for a long time, 20 years. Eventually one of them just said, "Well here it is. Here's how you do it." That changed everything.

            It was the Kogi, a tribe living high up in the mountains of

            Colombia, who gave me the direct experience. It first began with the Aboriginals in Australia. They were the ones that were trying to teach me, but I didn't know what the heck they were talking about. And then the leader of the Maori Indians in New Zealand showed me more about this than the Aboriginals did, but I still didn't understand. And then there were many other tribes around the world that showed me a little bit more, a little bit more, until finally the Kogis just gave me direct experience.

            And at that point, I understood.

            There's really no way to really understand this except to do it,

            because it falls outside of normal human consciousness completely. It doesn't even appear to be related. Whereas the mind is polarized, it has a left and a right side and sees everything as polarized, as either good or bad or neutral, and where everything in the mind is based on thoughts and logic, this is not This is pure feminine energy. It doesn't even know what polarity is, because when you're in there you can't see polarity.

            Everything is whole, complete and perfect as it is. There's nothing "wrong." Everything is exactly the way it's supposed to be and it's not based on thoughts and logic. It's based on dreaming and feelings and emotions.

            Thus the "dreamtime" of the Aboriginals?

            Drunvalo: Exactly. We have no idea of that in the Western world. I mean, we have absolutely no idea how powerful and what this is. We

            think that we've got a pretty good handle on the reality side, through our science and our way of perceiving things. But, the dreamtime is so incredible -- if you want to call it the dreamtime.

            This is literally a space in the heart. There's an actual physical opening inside the heart. Then, inside of that space is another space. It's a smaller one. It's a tiny space inside. It's usually only maybe four, five, six feet around and the vibration goes up about an octave when you step into that space. And it's in that space that the dreamtime is

      accessed and where all the phenomenal things that some of the tribes

      talk about are accessed.

            That space -- and they all agree on this -- is older than creation itself. It's before the Big Bang, before anything was it existed, and all life, everywhere, is intimately connected through that space no matter where it is or what is looks like or where it came from. It's all connected. So, that's why the Aboriginals can have an experience and then other people can go into the dreamtime and relive that experience.

            It's not like watching a move, because you're actually there and you're reliving it in real 3-D time. It's amazing.

            I was sitting in Mexico when I was learning this from the Kogi and they made this sound and put me into my heart. Instantaneously, I was in Colombia standing with a group of old men in white robes. I was

            actually there, physically, really sitting there -- and it was pretty mind-blowing! Then they would come up to me and make another sound and bam! I would be somewhere else, but somewhere just as real as this reality.

            No difference at all.

            The past, present and future are spherical in dreamtime. It's not

            linear. The polarized mind sees time as past, present, future. It's sees space as x, y and z. It sees everything as broken up into these three components, but dreamtime doesn't. It sees it spherically.

            Everything's happening at once, at all levels -- past, present and future, and all of what they call the parallel worlds or all the potential possibilities.

            It's way more vast than it may seen.

            What one experiences can be passed directly to anyone else. Further,when two people are in that space consciously, no matter where they are in the universe or anywhere on the planet, they can trade bodies. They can actually step out in the other person's body. It seems to have a time limit and I don't know if it really does, but it did for me when I experienced this. You can actually walk out into another person's body and you're actually in that person's body and feeling what they feel.

            Switching back seems to happen automatically. Where all this leads to and what it all means, I'm just beginning to understand.

            So you were put into this space with a sound initially?

            Drunvalo: There's a language. This sound is an experience the Kogi call a language that has no words. In other words, the sounds come out of the body and they produce images inside the spirit of the person. And if the images are really complete, it's not just an image but a reality.

            You're there, wherever it is.

            But, that same exact sound said a moment later will produce an

            entirely different image. So, it isn't like a word has a particular meaning.

            I don't really understand what it's based on. I've tried to figure it out and I haven't. But, it goes back to the Bible, where in there it says that before the Tower of Babel there was one language and that one language the whole world knew and that that language allowed all people to speak to each other and even animals. Remember, it said that in there that they could talk to animals. But, science has never found that language. They've looked and looked and looked, but there's not a trace, because it is not a written language.

            It's a language that everybody knows. In fact, you know it intimately right now, only at the moment you just have it blocked. But,

            everybody knows this language.

            This language appears to be coming back now, and in that return, as I see it, it would break of the spell of Babylon, of the separation of people by different languages. Eventually, we are going to remember

      the one language. It allows us to communicate with each other,not only with animals, but bacteria and trees and everything, because from the dreamtime place everything is alive: even rocks are alive, anything that has a mass is alive. So, it's something that we have forgotten, but have not lost. You can't lose it. You couldn't exist without it, from the way the Kogi and aboriginals look at it. You could not be here if you didn't have it within you, if you didn't have that sacred space inside of you.

            The interesting thing about it is that there is a direct connection from within the heart to the outer world. I've taught about 4,000 people now and I've listened to their stories, without programming them or anything, just listened to their stories of what they found when they went in there. Almost inevitably, people will discover that the stars are inside of their heart. The same stars, not different ones, the same planets, the same everything that's out there. And then, if they wrap it back around, which sometimes they don't do, they'll realize that the planet is inside the heart space when you get in there, just as it is outside here.

            I have just written a book on this -- Living in the Heart: A Journey into the Sacred Space of the Human Heart -- which will be out in about two months, it's called Living in the Heart: A Journey into the Sacred Space of the Human Heart. Right after I finished this, somebody sent me a little quote from the Upanishads that I had never read. When I read that quote, I could hardly believe it.

            Here's what it says: "If someone says to you, 'In the fortified city of the imperishable, our body, there is a lotus and in this lotus a tiny space. What does it contain that one should desire to know?' You

            must reply, 'As vast as the space without is, the tiny space within your heart Heaven and Earth are found in it; Fire and Air, Sun and Moon, Lightning and the Constellations. Whatever belongs to you here below and all that doesn't all this is gathered in that tiny space within your heart.' "

            That is exactly what I found -- and so have thousands of other

            people.

            The same world can be viewed and seen and sensed by going within

            your heart as it can by going within your mind.

            I've talked to Gregg Braden and a lot of other people who are

            involved in manifestation and prayer, about the techniques of prayer, lik what Gregg Braden wrote about in the Isaiah Effect about focusing your attention and your intention and then having to feel it in your mind and your heart, emotionally, and in your body, in order to create a miracle.

            But, there's a problem with that. The creating instrument is the

      mind, which is polarized. What we're describing, and Gregg is also coming up to the same conclusion with me, is that whenever you pray, such as if you pray for world peace along with billions of other people, the problem is that no matter how pure your intention is, you will always create the polarity. So you will create a world that is partly is war and partly in peace. You'll get both sides -- the dark and the light. This even works even if you're a black magician and you're trying to do something negative. You're going to get the equal positive side. You always will create it because the instrument itself is polarized.

            But, you can go into your heart and create form within the tiny

      space within your heart and, though the creation process is entirely different, it's not based on thoughts and logic, but based on

      dreaming and emotions. This will create what the intention is, but without the dark side.

            Light in the heart has an interesting phenomenon. When you look at this world from here, now, light has shadows because light comes from a source. But, the same light inside the heart, which I've spent so much time looking at and so have other people, has no shadow because the light appears to come from everywhere. And it does the same thing when you create form there. There's no polarity so it doesn't create the opposite of what you're trying to create.

            My teachers are saying that this is one of our greatest lessons that we have to remember if we're ever going to get out of this problem that we're in, not only with war, but socially and environmentally and

      everything that is being destroyed. We need to begin to live and

      create within our hearts rather than live and create from our minds.

            In your workshop, do you offer people a key to remembering this?

            Drunvalo: The workshop I'll be giving in Minneapolis is only an

      introduction. It's one day long. In reality, I'm only going to

      probably get a few people, maybe up to 30 percent, who will, in that length of time, be able to actually get there and experience it. Most of them will not be able to experience it in that short of time. It takes more like about three to four days of training, so this is just an introduction.

            There will be some people who will come out of there with their lives changed, and others will walk out of there not understanding what it was about at all. Because you can talk about it all you want, as we are, but without the direct experience, it doesn't mean a lot.

            So you're offering other workshops where you have more time to go

      deeper with this process?

            Drunvalo: We have a three-day Living in the Heart workshop [see

      listings at Drunvalo.net]. I developed this much longer workshop so I could solve some of the problems of why people couldn't get into that space.

            One of the reasons is because people have had emotional disturbances and traumas in their life. If you have had these, especially ones around love, divorce, especially the children, you can find the heart space, but you go in there and it awakens that pain. You feel it and then just jump back out: "No way, I'm not going in there!" And so, to solve that I spend one full day working on healing the heart chakra. In doing that, I can get nearly 100 percent of people into that heart space. In Germany recently, I had 180 people and only six of them couldn't find their way in there.

            I imagine you'll have a big demand for this.

            Drunvalo: The demand is very high. It has been from the beginning.

            The demand for the other workshops, such as the advanced level of the merkaba workshop, is also very high, and so I'm trying to balance

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)