To Share Some Quotes for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I am not sure all of you can see this special stationery, but it is so beautiful and so relaxing, being a picture of a beautiful sea and birds and is titled Serenity.  It was shared by a woman named Lisbeth from Norway who has been through some bad times in her life.  So I do hope she is now on her way to completely recovering from then.

      I have some lovely quotes for today that I would like to share with all of you before I do much of anything else.

      First,

      "Love blinds us to faults,
      but hatred blinds us to virtues."
      ----- Moses Ibn Ezra

      Next,

      "The most delightful surprise of all
      is to suddenly recognize your own worth."
      ----- Maxwell Maltz

      Then,

      "When you reach for the stars,
      you may not quite get one.
      But. you won't come up with a handful of mud, either."
      ----- Leo Burnett
      And, finally:

      "Near hesitate to hold out your hand;
      never hesitate to accept the outstretched hand of another."
      ----- Pope John XX111

      I hope that these quotes resonate with some of you today; I know that all of them did for me.  As for me, I find life a lot easier to live if I remember the good things and always
      have a quote or to at hand or close by.  For me, reading words like this always makes
      my day so much better, so I hope they touch some of the rest of you today, too.

      Continue to enjoy your day as much as humanly possible.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  This beautiful music is from Josh Groban and is called, 'Awake - You Are Loved.:  Enjoy!

      Font~Trebuchet MS
      July 2006