To Share Final Angel Message of the Day from My Little Angel Fingerprints Booklet by Sharon Warren - Subject for Today: Magic

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hello everyone:
      I thought I had  a graphic of a wizard in my files, but either I do not have one or I was just unable to locate it today   Anyway, because of the word for today being 'Magic,' I opted to use this special; graphic from my friend Shirley Ponto, who calls this the Angel  of Magic in the Water, I think she called it.  Be that as it may, I used this not only because it is the only graphic I could find in my graphic files related to magic, but also because it was so very beautiful.  Thank you so much, sweet Shirley, for sharing this special graphic with me.
      Now to the words on magic from this little booklet for today:
      "What is magical shall never pass away.
      Be your own magician;
      create your own illusions to then make your own reality."
      "Try to always create fulfilling magical relationship,
      where imagination, together with illusion,
      instill real feelings of intimacy."
      "Beyond the moon;
      Beyond the stars;
      Beyond this moment;
      Look!  There we are! {
      I found this words for today to be not only true but magical for me.  I just hope some of the rest of you out there enjoyed them as well.
      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,
      P.S.  This is the only song that I could find that has the word 'Magic' in it.  And the way I got it was to contact my friend Paula who found it for me.  However, if any of you have any more songs with Magic in the title (I know there are a couple more such as 'Got to Believe You Are Magic,' and  'Oh, Oh, Oh, It's Magic,' neither of which I could find, please share them with me.
      Again, have a joy-filled rest of the day, a stress-free evening and a night filled with all the sleep you may need to enable you to do all you have planned to do tomorrow.  So good evening, good night and pleasant dreams.
      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,