To Share Angel Words fro My Llittle 'Angels Are All Aound Us' Desk Calendar for todayrt

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hello everyone yet again:

      I am not sure who I snagged this from because all of the words in my title did not download.  I would say, right off the bat, that it would be from Polly Melendez's Cosmic Angels, but I really am not sure of where it came from. It could be from another resource, but because there was no name attached as the artist, I am unable to give credit where credit is due.  However, right now I want to say that even though  I do not have the name of the artist who created this, I am so very grateful for their designing this beautiful angel, and I  thank them now for their creation.  On the other hand, if anyone does know the name of this artist, please let me know so I can enter the info onto this graphic in my files to have on hand next time I use this graphic.

      Today, in my effort to still try to catch up to the current date, I am again sharing a number of angel messages from this little calendar.  However, unlike the messages from my other little angel booklet, these do not all have the same topic, but are just messages that touched me today and that I felt were worthy of being shared.  So here goes:

      First:

      "The angels are as perfect  in form as they are in spirit."
      ----- Jeanne D'arc

      Next:

      "Angels tolerate and accept our shortcomings.
      We would all do well to emulate their example."
      ----- Dan Martell,
      About Angels

      Then:

      "The angels know humor is good for my soul;
      they feed me with laughter when I need it the most."
      Terry Lynn Taylor,
      Angel Days

      Finally:

      "We must be aware that angels keep in close and vital contact
      with all that is happening on the earth.
      Their knowledge of earthly matters exceeds that of men.
      Let us believe that they are here among us."
      Billy Graham,
      Angels:  God's Secret Angels

      I am not sure of anyone else, but I have always loved this special little desk calendar, which is why I have been getting a new one each year since I discovered it.  I just hope that some of these words resonate with some of you out there, at least, in the same way they did with me.

      Continue to enjoy your day.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Of course, everyone knows that this beautiful song is 'There Are Angels Among Us' by Alabama, and though I used it recently, I used it again today because it does so go with this message.  Enjoy!