Fw: Today is: August 20, 2007

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I know I have sharing a lot of stuff from others today, but I just had to share this one from a friend on another website because these words are so true except I would add the word receptive to the open.  And, for me, you chine live to love and have another great statement.   As long as I am living and loving with an open and receptive heart, I find that my life runs more smoothly and so much better.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti