Fw: Rise & shine!

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I know it is a bit late to say 'Rise and Shine' today, but I did just open this message I received a day or so ago from a friend named Nanci who operates her own website and I just could not resist sharing it with all of you because of the words here and also because of this song which, BTW, was embedded by Nanci.

      So I do hope you enjoy the words as well as the music.  But, if you do not, and this is not your 'cup of tea,' please do go ahead right not and delete this message, with my blessings.  However, I do thank Nanci Baren of rubyrogers for sharing this.  She does have a special and wonderful website, and like Lisa of Spiritually_Speaking, she also shares great information daily, including great music links as well as great computer programs to make our lives easier, just to name a few of the things she shares.  Like Lisa, I believe that she spends a lot of her time searching the web because of all the great stuff she shares, so if you take the time to read this message, I do hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti