Fw: [rubyrogers] Oh How I Wish

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 4:06 PM
      Hello everyone:

      I received most of this message from someone named Queen Goddess 'Lucy' from  the rubyrogers group.  However, the last word and comment were mine  because along with all the qualitative that one needs to possess, they should always and forever possess the quality of love and , if at all possible, it should be unconditional love for others -- the same kind of Love that our Creator feels for each of us -- which is something that should always be emphasized.

      Do continue to have a beautiful and stress-free evening followed by a night peaceful and rejuvenating sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti