To Get Birthdays of Those Who Wish to Share It

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 6:16 PM

      ;;)I don't need any birthdays alert I have in my mind all birthdays of my friends even yours.I don't care if my computer crash I have my own computer in my mind.I don't mind if you like to know my ages.I also know I'm older then you but I can't do anything about that.My birthday is Septembar 28 and I was born 1962.Almost 45 years old .I feel like 65.I'm happy because I'm stil alive.Ok.(:|