Simply, the present moment - Imprudent

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      Simply, the present moment
      Imprudent according to the Australian Macquarie dictionary:
      not prudent, lacking prudence or discretion
      Prudence means: cautious practical wisdom; good judgement, wisdom,
      Prudent means: wise, judicious, wisely cautious in practical affairs, as a person; sagacious or judicious, circumspect
      careful of one's own interests, provident or careful for providing for the future.
      The words I saw from the Akashic records were:
      Justice, Longreach, Winds, Valour, Trust, Honour, Imprudent, Reigns

      Impudent: characterised by a shameless boldness, assurance, effrontery

      When I first tried to decipher the words I was seeing in the vision, Imprudent didn't want be absorbed by my conscious mind. I rejected the word in favour of impudent, improvise, improve and any other word which my conscious mind declared to be OK as fitting into the picture the words presented.
      The words were for the Akashic records of my friend Malcolm Humphreys so how could I think him imprudent. He loved to be bold and to shock people. He liked to bring the unexpected into the message and this time he certainly did that! He left us. He walked across the bridge into a new and different reality to the one we know here on Planet Earth. It is more than a month since I read the words and still the truth of the meaning of imprudent in these circumstances escapes the conscious mind.
      Do we need to be cautious, less wise?
      Do we need to have all the letters neatly arranged?
      For me, the message is expect the unexpected - walk the path in honour and with valour accepting the truth of who we are and are meant to be knowing that justice is always served. It is not always practical to accept caution. A very good friend to both Hazri and I, Peter, has flown to Kuala Lumpur to be with Hazri's family this week. He asked as he was hurrying to the airport if he was taking the right steps, was he meant to fly over there? We can only follow our own heart in making choices. We can only use the wisdom as how our conscious mind allows in the present moment. Once chosen there can be no regret for what the other path may or may not have shown. We can only walk the chosen path in joy and love knowing that in that moment we were the very best we could be.
      Rupunda wrote in his last Ooranya Kalori post on the 3rd of August:
      Only those who risk leaving the shore will arrive at their Destination
      Only those who risk achieve their dreams
      Only those brave enough to Ride the Six Stages of Energy have a change to receive the MASTER Reading in the I CHING
      which can be used to produce ideas that inspire people. What you create can be the source of a deep and self-renewing peace of mind.
      and that is a
      WOW
      de
      WOW
      But you have to RISK

      Imprudent - not in the dictionary meaning of the word

      it is in love from my heart and soul to your heart and soul
      Gaele Arnott , from here in Brisbane, Australia on Monday the 6th August , 2007
         Wo Oh Ni Ai  (I love You)
      Mohd Hazri Malcolm Humphrey 24 Oct 1945 at 2.10am in Perth Western Australia
      - 4 August 2007at 6.50pm in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

      Yesterday I gave his date of birth as 1845 instead of 1945. This photo was taken in April 2005, beside the red heart which sits in my front garden near the entrance to the front door
      Yesterday's photo used was taken in my lounge room in July 2006

      Today's graphic was created by Gaele in PSP IX

      Please note that should you wish to reply to this email and have received it through Google groups you need to address the post through gaele.arnott@...  as "simplythe present moment" group is a send only group and does not receive any posts.
      If you were unable to see the graphics in this post they are  archived at:

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...
      The midi playing is: See ya later

      There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. It is my intent that the music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, please support the artists by purchasing their music

      The Peace Candle

      I ask that you join me, each day at your dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
      Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs. Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.
      spelling used in this article is Australian English and is checked with the Australian Macquarie Dictionary
          © Gaele Arnott July 2007
          Permission is given to share this post. Please leave all credits intact.