Support And Love Perfect Peace God Blessings

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 5, 2007
      (:|:(=;
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@...> wrote:

      > He is helping us all from the other side now. Resting in light and love.
      > Thank you dear Rupunda....thank you our brother.....with deep unity and
      > gratitude, Cynthia Rose
      >

      > Love, Sanctification, and Perfection come to heart and mind.
      > All things, all Love, Great Blessings, Perfect Peace.
      > Master in Life, Master in Death.
      >
      > Amen
      > Hugs, Polly

    • Sanjoy Banerjee
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 6, 2007
        I saw this message just now. It was quite a shock as it was unexpected. But then I remembered that he had asked for ascending from the Earth Plane many times in the last few months and came back only as he had more work to do.Obviously he will continue his work in a different way, always. I will sorely miss his messages.

         Sanjoy

        Gaele Arnott <gaele.arnott@...> wrote:
        Thankyou Polly and Cynthia
        in love
        from my heart to your heart
        Gaele

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 6, 2007

          =;=;   Some times we can't see special people in our lives very often but if we think of them we can see them in our hearts.Great blessing perfect peace.G=;ood luck.