Re: << lovingpurelove >> Patterns of life

  • Linda Lehdey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      Dear Karen
      Just open your heart and allow yourself to receive. As so many gifted people tell us, know that all is exactly as it is meant to be - the divine process of our lives and contracts that we have made.
      Utilise all the blessedness of compassion, gratitude and love with the bringing of this special person back into your life. It will unfold in its own time...and enjoy, dear one, the deliciousness as Abraham says, of this now time.
      Namaste
      Ellann