Just to Touch Base Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
      Hello everyone on this cloudy, muggy, very hot Summer Day:

      I hope you are all well and that life is treating all of you in a kind and wonderful way.

      I got up late (like at 1:30 p.m. because I had a fitful, strange, dream-pilled night, and was not able to close my eyes until around 8:30 a.m., so I am very late getting myself in gear today.  Because I am not sure how long reading my messages and doing a few errands later will take (along with fixing something to eat for me and Geoff), I just wanted to touch base with all of you and send you all my love and good wishes.

      I wanted to do this while sharing this lovely and special calendar from a friend named Dusty who makes the greatest calendars.  She had to go to the hospital recently to have a hip replacement and is now home and is healing and is once again sharing her special creativity with her subscribers daily.  This one was so special that I just could not resist sharing it with all of you.

      If the good Lord is willing and the creeks don't rise (as people from certain parts of the world sometimes day), and all other things fall into place, I will be back later on today, hopefully to share some of my own messages with you.  If that does not happen for some reason, please know that I continue to keep each of you in my heart in your own special place, and that I continue to pray for the highest and best good of each and everyone of you.

      Sweet Gaele, you are so much in my heart today; I know you must be going through a lot, trying to accept what happened to your special friend, Jag yesterday.  So I am praying extra hard for you and holding you extra close to me today.  As the saying in today's calendar goes, there is always a season and purpose for everything under the heavens, but I still can't help but wonder why we have to lose someone as special and beautiful as Jag or any of the other many loved ones that have all left us before what I believe to be their time, or at least before we were really ready to willingly let them go.

      I do wish for each of you the very best of days and hope that each of you will have a day of hope, joy and purpose.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti