Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Fw: A soul ascends - Malcolm Humphries

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
      Dearest Gaele, I'm also flying my Tibetan Prayer Flags, given to me by my mentor, A Monk from Sri Lanka that brought them to me from Tibet...my incense (same source) is now lit.
      Love and Blessings,
      Janice

      The beauty in you is your spirit.The strength in you is in your endurance. The intelligence in you is your vastness.
      True understanding is found through compassion.