Linda Re: Fw: A soul ascends - Malcolm Humphries

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      Thankyou Linda
      I'm saving all the emails to print out for his family.
      Thoughts and words are a comfort in the days ahead for them all
      The healing is also for that part of us which follows the path of grief
      in love
      from my heart to your heart
      Gaele

      "The Circle of Life is charged with the coincidences of the moment.
       To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
       invites the energy of the sub-conscious mind to create a new reality."
       ~Simply the Present Moment (c) 1998 Gaele D. Arnott~