Re: Jag's sudden departure

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      Thankyou Irena
      I've spoken with Danyal earlier tonight not long after Hazri left us. Danyal is 8 will be 9 in November. Natasha is 13. Natasha couldn't speak. I'll speak with them again in the morning. Natasha has an email account but I don't have the addy at this time. Hazri also has two children here in Oz, both are in their 30's. His daughter has a young child about 18 months old.
      I'll forward on everything I receive through Rose who managed the office and many of the family affairs. Hazri's driver was also his friend as well as a companion for the children. He'll manage many of the coming events. I haven't spoken with him as yet as everyone was in too much shock this evening.
      He certainly will leave a big hole in my life.
      I'd been in bed asleep when I could hear him giving me instructions on some crystals we were working with - so I got out of bed to sit and meditate on the crystals about ten minutes later his wife rang. He had rung late afternoon my time to say he was just going to the hospital as he felt 'funny' - not the same stuff he'd been having this past year
      with love
      Gaele