Fw: A soul ascends - Malcolm Humphries

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 4, 2007

      It is with extreme sadness that I write to ask you each help with the ascension of the soul for Malcolm Warwick Humphreys known to us as Hazri, Jag, Rupunda
      He left this plane quite unexpectedly a short time ago on this Saturday the 4th August 2007 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

      Support and love are sent to his family and children

      Gaele
      here in Brisbane

    • Dr Tony Minervino
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 4, 2007
        The message of his passing fills me with two emotions:

        The first is a sense of loss - I feel like I know him personally, even though we have never personally met or conversed. He emanated such unconditional love and acceptance - he was an encouragement and comfort to me - he is a friend - I'll miss his beaming face and loving eyes.

        The other is celebration of his graduation and the joy and gratitude of having such an ally on the other side - such a one is a true treasure - a valuable asset - a surety that all is well.

        Love Ya,

        Tony

        Dr Tony Minervino
        Home: +64 9 846 1789
        the Healing Business: +64 9 846 9333
        Mobile: +64 21 936 033

        On 5/08/2007, at 12:13 AM, Gaele Arnott wrote:

        It is with extreme sadness that I write to ask you each help with the ascension of the soul for Malcolm Warwick Humphreys known to us as Hazri, Jag, Rupunda
        He left this plane quite unexpectedly a short time ago on this Saturday the 4th August 2007 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

        Support and love are sent to his family and children

        Gaele
        here in Brisbane

      • am
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 4, 2007
          This filled me with extreme sadness even though did not know him personally. Such was his soul power. He completed this earthly journey and did it well.

          Alma

        • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 4, 2007
             gaeleaus@... writes:
            It is with extreme sadness that I write to ask you each help with the ascension of the soul for Malcolm Warwick Humphreys known to us as Hazri, Jag, Rupunda
            He left this plane quite unexpectedly a short time ago on this Saturday the 4th August 2007 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

            Support and love are sent to his family and children
            My Dearest Gaele, It was with great sadness that I read your announcement of our Jag's passing. Like everyone, I'm in total shock and tears are running down my cheeks. He will be greatly missed by many. I know he was a close friend of yours and I'm hugging you close to my heart. Let us know, please...of any upcoming news. I'm lighting a candle for him as he makes his ascension to the Glorious Realm.
            The beauty in you is your spirit.The strength in you is in your endurance. The intelligence in you is your vastness.
            True understanding is found through compassion.

          • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 4, 2007
              In a message dated 8/4/2007 8:21:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, gaeleaus@... writes:
              It is with extreme sadness that I write to ask you each help with the ascension of the soul for Malcolm Warwick Humphreys known to us as Hazri, Jag, Rupunda
              He left this plane quite unexpectedly a short time ago on this Saturday the 4th August 2007 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

              Support and love are sent to his family and children
              Dearest Gaele, I'm not thinking properly and forgot to sign my name to the post to you about Jag.
              Much Love,
              Janice

              The beauty in you is your spirit.The strength in you is in your endurance. The intelligence in you is your vastness.
              True understanding is found through compassion.

            • Barbara Bailey
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 4, 2007

                I am at a loss for words.

              • Polly Menendez
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 4, 2007
                  Love, Sanctification, and Perfection come to heart and mind.
                  All things, all Love, Great Blessings, Perfect Peace.
                  Master in Life, Master in Death.

                  Amen
                  Hugs, Polly

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 4, 2007
                    Dear Gaele,
                    When I woke and turned my computer on I could see so many messages and wondered what was up. Yours was the first email I opened and I am too shocked but also not as I felt that he wasn't well. He shared much with us over the time I have been here and I feel that he now has all the answers that he was looking for.
                    Many blessings and love to you and his family who have been left behind.
                    Know that one day you will meet with him when the time is right.
                    Namaste
                    Ellann

                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 5, 2007
                        Dear Gaele

                        I join all other group (family ) members in sending my prayers for the family of Malcolm aka Jag, Haziri, Rupunda.for well being of His family members.

                        I also send my prayers and White Light for ascension of this Spirited Soul.

                        I am sure His presence in the Group was inspiring to all of us. His regular messages have given me comfort  at many times. Many times I have wondered as to What extraordinary person He might be, as it was only through mails that I knew him. Many times I thought of inviting Him for a trip to my place.

                        HE LIVED HIS LIFE FULLY. He lived around ten lives compressed into time frame of One life . Gratitude to such an exemplary personality.

                        He has given grace to the Earth dimension. Kryon's words true in my ears, Kryon always says that You donot know your Own lineage, Your own potentials. Jag personified OUR potentials and held the energy for us to see our potential as well.

                        Hats off to Malcom Hymphrey.
                        May you keep us inspiring from whatever dimension you are now in, thanks and gratitude.

                        With Love and Light
                        Prem

                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 5, 2007
                          Thankyou Polly and Cynthia
                          in love
                          from my heart to your heart
                          Gaele

                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 5, 2007
                            Thankyou Janice
                            I have a special bowl given to me from the monks at the Emperors Palace in Beijing which I use for burning incense. Their belief is to burn 3 sticks of incense for 30 days and so I am following this process. The 3 is for the trinity in whichever religious belief is practised. Hazri had given me some incense to burn when his mother passed away last year so I'm using the same type again this year.
                            with love
                            Gaele

                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 5, 2007
                              (:|:(=;
                              --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@...> wrote:

                              > He is helping us all from the other side now. Resting in light and love.
                              > Thank you dear Rupunda....thank you our brother.....with deep unity and
                              > gratitude, Cynthia Rose
                              >

                              > Love, Sanctification, and Perfection come to heart and mind.
                              > All things, all Love, Great Blessings, Perfect Peace.
                              > Master in Life, Master in Death.
                              >
                              > Amen
                              > Hugs, Polly

                            • Sanjoy Banerjee
                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 6, 2007
                                I saw this message just now. It was quite a shock as it was unexpected. But then I remembered that he had asked for ascending from the Earth Plane many times in the last few months and came back only as he had more work to do.Obviously he will continue his work in a different way, always. I will sorely miss his messages.

                                 Sanjoy

                                Gaele Arnott <gaele.arnott@...> wrote:
                                Thankyou Polly and Cynthia
                                in love
                                from my heart to your heart
                                Gaele

                                Message 15 of 15 , Aug 6, 2007

                                  =;=;   Some times we can't see special people in our lives very often but if we think of them we can see them in our hearts.Great blessing perfect peace.G=;ood luck.