[ANGEL]12 Leo, The Angels of Creative Spiritualization

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007

      12 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Creative Spiritualization

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Akanejonaho’

      Beloved,

       'We help people apply correctly the divine virtues in analogy to the laws of creation, with the aim of spiritualization.'

      No one has to face the task of healing and uplifting self or humanity alone.

      There are orders upon orders of Angels and heavenly hosts that can help with every conceivable purpose and need.

      At this time connections between the heavenly hosts, angels and people are more firmly established in the minds and hearts of those who seek Heaven to be completely manifested on Earth.

      We help each person go deep within and connect with Divine Mind and omnipotent faith to focus cosmic love with guided visualizations.

      We help people learn the ancient language and bring divine virtues into creative manifestation.

      We teach to be, will, visualize, feel and sense divine virtues.  In this way manifestation is certain.

      When a person masters the ancient language and evokes miracles to bring Heaven to Earth, multitudes of heavenly hosts come when asked to help. Together as one we accomplish whatever spiritualization is necessary to heal, uplift, and bring forth joy for humanity and all sentient beings.

      The more the heavenly hosts are called, the more the interconnectedness of people and hosts of heaven are experienced.

      The more that calls for help are sent in meditations with strong feelings and clear visions, the more that flows of power and love and wisdom increase in volume and effectiveness.

      Like everything else in life, the more something is repeated, the easier and more automatic it becomes.  When a divine virtue has been experienced as self, willed, visualized, felt and sensed twice everywhere, in the Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating all, with an additional sixty times of deep focus in the mental sphere, and four hundred times of deep focus in the emotional sphere, making 462 times in all, a permanent volt is created. It is so powerful that henceforth, just willing it causes instant manifestation of that divine virtue.

       “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      People co-create with Divine Providence with absolute courage and conviction, knowing that this is the meaning of having dominion over all that is created.

      Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we attune each seeker to manifest Divine Virtues in practical and physical ways.

      In this way, all of the Divine Virtues, such as power, enlightenment, cosmic love, justice, creativity, inspiration, grace, supreme happiness, and transformation, etc. manifest now in the outer world.

      We come to assist from the realms of Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Divine Consciousness that indwells All in the Web of Life.

      We come with unconditional all-encompassing love.

      We give insight into the laws of creation to manifest Divine Virtues that are needed in any situation.

      MIRACLES

      ‘A-K-A-N-E-J-O-N-A-H-O’

      ’In the akasha principle, which is the principle of God-penetrating-all, the letter A represents the highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being.  It represents the purity of all ideas in all forms of existence.’ This leads to transformation as all imperfection is released back to Divine Being, umlaut A, ae.

      *

      K… ‘The letter K, in the Akasha, represents omnipotence.  By mastering this virtue, a child of God gains the all embracing power by which to work direct miracles in the micro- as well as the macrocosm, which is the physical body and the outer worlds.’

      *

      A…Highest wisdom gives gifts of the spirit such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, eloquence, artistic talent, and control over the air and beings of the air. Imperfection, umlaut A, ae, is released then to Divine Being for transformation into a higher state. These talents then join with the next virtue, the virtue of Supreme Happiness, letter N.

      *

      N…The virtue of Supreme Happiness, controls the interface between mind and feeling which is the mental matrix.  By mastering the virtue of happiness on a mental level, ‘the ability to enlighten any other being who is worthy on account of their state of maturity, is gained.’  This is done by transferring this virtue onto them through the virtue of letter E.

      *

      E…Letter E symbolizes, on the akashic level, ‘universal consciousness, which represents omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.  By mastering this virtue, a child of God joins their individual consciousness to Cosmic Consciousness, so that he or she is omnipresent also. In the mental realm, this virtue evokes the highest form of intuition and the ability of universal transference of consciousness.  On the emotional level, it gives control over the emotions of oneself and of others.’

      *

      J…J symbolizes the highest, all embracing love. ‘On the emotional level this controls all laws of sympathy and attractive power.  All mysteries of love magic are understood by mastering this virtue on an emotional level.’

      *

      Umlaut O, and O…This is transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine that leads to divine justice.  ‘On an emotional level divine justice brings contentment and poise and the ability to evoke, by using the cosmic language, any situation in the emotional realm without creating any negative karma.’

      *

      ’Supreme happiness on a physical level gives complete control over men and animals.  This virtue is identical to the power of coherence, or cohesion.’

      *

      A…Wisdom on a physical level gives control over the air, and the spirits of the air, and over breath and the lungs.

      pronounced umlaut A, ae…The power of transformation gives control over passion, negative beings and freedom from clinging to any desire, belief, feeling, or form.

      *

      H…The letter H represents the divine virtue of the power of the word.  This is the technique by which each sound, or letter, corresponds to a divine virtue.  Each divine virtue has color, musical tone, sensation, meaning, and is one of the five elements [Akasha-consciousness penetrating all, fire-will, air-thought/visualization, water-feeling, and earth/ sensation].

       By using letters with these characteristics, which requires whole brain functioning on the four levels of Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves simultaneously, a child of God works miracles through utterance of either a single letter or words made up of letters.    ‘On a physical level, the mastery of this virtue becomes perfect master of the physical world and the understanding of the words “it shall be” is attained.’

      *

      Umlaut O, and O…Transmutation into the underlying eternal perfection occurs whenever a person sees through eyes of Divine Love and recognizes the underlying Divine Perfection. This leads to Justice and Harmony.’ Divine Justice  on the emotional level gives a child of God a sense of satisfaction, absolute security, infallibility and unimpeachability.’

       The melody of our name Is G,C, B, G, C, A, D, G+, D sharp, C, A, G, A, D sharp, and C.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note: For understanding the practical aspects of divine laws of creation, I strongly recommend visiting www.ringingcedars.com and ordering the Anastasia series of books. These books have wonderful power to reawaken divine remembrance of the original divine blueprints of creation. They are important at this time.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY
      TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY
      BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates

      go to www.spiritussanctus.com

      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
       *

      Original music by Jalal Ali
      Lights.mid

    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009

          12 degrees Leo

        • spiritus@mindspring.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
              Wow the virtues girthing the Earth plane are amazing today and with so many of the vibrational frequencies in their name brings forth much loving power. This is why spirit has chosen this day to do the call with the Sirian Masters activating the ascension codes in the DNA bringing it forth through creative spiritulization. Thank you angels of virtues and thank you Cynthia for being their channel. So perfectly in divine order are all things!

              Blessings to all,

              ¸..· '¨¨))

              *      -:¦:-      *Peace,
                    ¸.·'   .·'¨¨))
                  ((¸¸. '   -:¦:-
                           ¸.·'     -:¦:- * Rael *

                         (( ,¸..·'

              Your Sister of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador ~
              "May you embrace your divine inheritance and blossom to the nectar of universal oneness in the love and light of ever expanding perfection."

[...]

              A…’In the akasha principle, which is the principle of God-penetrating- all, the letter A represents the highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being.  It represents the purity of all ideas in all forms of existence.’ This leads to transformation as all imperfection is released back to Divine Being, umlaut A, ae.

              *

[...]

              N…’Supreme happiness on a physical level gives complete control over men and animals.  This virtue is identical to the power of coherence, or cohesion.

              *

[...]

              The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01- 8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

              THESE BOOKS
              MAY
              BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

              1-800-204-2473

              The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@sbcglobal .net

              Or go to the lovingpurelove website
              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/lovingpure love

              Go to http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SpiritusAn gelMessages

               Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessag es.

              ***********

              http://angelmessage s.paradisenow. net/bardon_ s_books.html# Sounds

              ************ ******

               http://angelmessage s.paradisenow. net/tibetan_ exercise_ of_paradox. html

              http://angelmessage s.paradisenow. net/tibetan_ healing_of_ emotion.html

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011

                12 degrees Leo

                The Angels of Creative Spiritualization

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                 Akanejonaho’

                Beloved,

                 'We help people apply correctly the divine virtues in analogy to the laws of creation, with the aim of spiritualization.'

                No one has to face the task of healing and uplifting self or humanity alone.

                There are orders upon orders of Angels, advanced souls, and heavenly hosts that can help with every conceivable purpose and need.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 3, 2014

                  summer solstice 1 300x300 Solar Flares and
Freedom

                  12 degrees Leo

[...]

                  * Names, phrases, or sectionsn the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                  or www.amazon.com

                  Or go to the lovingpurelove website

                  copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Stationery by Polly Menendez