Hello again from Romania - long

  • Carolyn
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3 3:53 AM
      We successfully travelled to Moldova and back. It was such an amazing
      experience of being carried along by angels. By all accounts we could
      have failed over and over in our attempt to get to Chisinau, but we
      were literally carried there. We rode a bus to the border town of
      Fãlcui, and the driver passed the border train depot, and dropped us
      at a cafe in the middle of a farming village, where the owner
      miraculously spoke English. I used the outdoor bathroom...literally a
      hole in the ground, and discovered that bank reciepts double nicely
      for toilet paper! We had a coke with ice and they got a local to
      drive us to a dirt road crossing where we got out and walked about a
      mile to the border station. There they stopped us...they had never
      encountered an American crossing there before and did not know what
      to do with me. It was over 100 degrees and we were melting and being
      oh so polite and they conferred for over an hour and then John
      translated for me, that they did not agree that I needed no visa and
      so I had to go to a larger border station. Strangely enough, one of
      the guards had seen us in Vaslui a few days before when we were
      getting John's passport and recognized us...Vaslui is very far from
      there. They were so amazed to see me, but would not let me
      cross...confused about Moldovan laws. So they put us in a border
      police SUV and drove us 30 Km to the next town for us to cross. The
      SUV was air-conditioned...an extremely rare commodity in RO. The 2
      guards who drove us were very polite and thanked us for letting them
      hear English. They gave us a bottle of fresh pumped water and let us
      out in the middle of a tiny gypsy village to wait for the next bus.
      We stood in the stifling heat for about an hour and a half.

      At last it came and the AC was broken but the windows could not be
      opened, so I just tried to breathe and stay upright and ignore how
      badly I needed a bathroom. After an hour they let us out on a dirt
      road in the village of Oancea (wancha), where we walked to the
      border. The guard came out and talked to John a long time and said we
      were not allowed to cross on foot. He told us to flag down a car and
      ask to ride across...very scary. So we stood under a tree, melted,
      and I prayed and cried and tried to be brave to visualize the new
      date stamp on my passport. Finally a car came and John waffled about
      flagging them, but we decided we had nothing to lose. Amazingly they
      said they would take us across and not ask for money. So we got in,
      drove up to the crossing and handed over our passports and began the
      nervous wait. After about 30 min they gave it back to me with an exit
      of RO stamp, and off we went, the first important stamp acquired. We
      crossed over into Moldova and were stopped again, handed over our
      passports, and waited nervously...would they let me in? At last they
      came, returned our passports and again, off we went. At first our
      hosts said they would take us inside the border to the train station.
      But suddenly they changed their minds and told us they would drive us
      to Chisinau, the capitol and where we wanted to go. So they detoured
      and drove us 200 km to our destination, dropped us off at a money
      exchange bank by the cheapest hotel in Chisinau! We realized if they
      had not helped us we would have been in BIG trouble because there was
      little to no transport from that border crossing to Chisinau. So the
      angels were with us. We stayed 5 glorious days, and strangly the
      money we took out there for our stay never was deducted from my
      Romanian bank account! I talked with my bank here yesterday and there
      was no money taken out in Moldova. So she told me it was not my
      problem. So the trip was nearly free.

      We came back on the Moldovan train to Iaºi, another town just inside
      the Romanian border. It was a classic European train, with sleeping
      berths and a door to close. Cost $10 each! We spent the last of our
      Moldovan money in the dining car on 3 bottles of Moldovan wine..all
      printed in Russian and about $3 total. When we got out in Iaºi, about
      11 pm, to get our passports stamped...another nervous wait...there
      was also a young guy from Japan. He barely spoke English...and he was
      backpacking across Europe. John was beside himself to meet a
      Japanese. We asked him if he was OK not speaking Romanian and he
      laughed and said "No!" So we took him in our taxi to a cheap hotel
      and there was a hilarious moment where here we three were, a
      Romanian, a Japanese and an American...all speaking English. John got
      him to write his name in Japanese characters. It was a great moment.
      And, I got the all important date stamp for my return to Romania. We
      are exhausted!

      Lot happening for me at home...my hubby is having heart sypmtoms and
      goes in today for the cardiolite stress test. My precious little 14
      year old chihuahua is having heart trouble too and may not make it. I
      am holding on to John and knowing I am not complete here. He has
      taken 2 sections of his GED test...3 to go, plus the TOEFL. The angry
      relatives are absent for now and John forced his cousing to apoligize
      to me. I see a shield of light around us and we are forgotten and
      invisible. Love and gratitude to you all...I need to stay until
      John's testing is complete. He still has a lot of serious dental work
      and medical testing to be done. He needs an echocardiogram and we
      will have to travel to get that done. He is so dear..when I explained
      to him the limits I have on time because of money, he said we could
      live like we were poor and he would stop eating...NOT!!!
      love,
      carolyn
    • prem lulla
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 4:32 AM
        Dear Carolyn

        I am delighted to hear from you, in fact I was waiting
        for your message.

        It seems from your account that John is having some
        problem with the heart.

        Apart from the medicines and tests, there is something
        that can be done on other levels which help in faster
        healing ; As I am a Reiki practitioned I have learnt
        that cause of All Heart related problems is that the
        patient has suppressed his emotional side.

        And Obviously the solution is to allow our feelings ,
        emotions to surface and not suppress them.

        Difficulty in doing that is ; in case of painful
        emotions We somehow unconsciously stop them at the
        door and We create a pseudo feeling (Dummy feeling) of
        wellbeing.

        True well being, including healing of physical
        problems of incurable type can be achieved if We let
        all our emotions to surface and better still to
        express our feelings and emotions.

        Regarding your further stay at Romania and timely
        return to U.S.A, my prayers and energies are with you.

        May you succeed in your plans.
        Amen
        Prem

        Got a little couch potato?
      • Linda Lehdey
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3 2:53 PM
          so lovely to hear from you Caroline. Your adventures sound fantastic. It is so spiritually uplifting to hear of your success so far. The next three months much will be achieved as you look back on how much you have already achieved.
          Please keep us informed if you can as much as possible
          Many blessings and heartfelt support from Ellann in Australia

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4 2:35 PM
            Gratitude to you Carolyn for sharing the situations you and Ionut are going through.  You are now calling him John.  I hope to send off a monetary gift shortly when the financial picture looks better.  Will send addressed to your husband as per the previous instructions you sent.  I do hope your husband's tests are helpful and his health improves.  Good advice from Prem about keeping a healthly emotional state.

            Hallelulah that the Angels are holding you both close and carrying you when it's needed.  Keep love and faith alive, strong, and well.

            Love, Polly

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6 2:28 AM
              Hello Polly,
              Your letter comes at just the right time. You noticed I am calling
              him John. Ionut is Romanian for John and he asked me to start calling
              him John. I told him it is a fine name, of saints and kings...so John
              it is. Today I am calculating my financial resources against the time
              I need here in order to determine the date to change my return ticket
              to. I have to change my ticket today.

              The big test he has to take is the TOEFL..Test Of English as a
              Foreign Language. He has to demonstrate he can function academically
              in English. It costs $165 and he gets one shot and then has to wait a
              long period of time for the next one if he doesn't make a good enough
              score. I have to take him to the city of Iasi, to the American
              consulate there and he will take it online. So I have to drill him
              constantly on his English and help him build vocabulary. The TOEFL
              test is a bear and he needs to learn to type properly for the essay
              portion, so every day with him counts. So far he has passed one
              module in his American high school diploma test and has 4 yet to go.
              This test will get him his diploma, essential for his Visa and entry
              into college. It will probably take him a minimum of 5 more weeks to
              complete it..hopefully less. I have already secured him acceptance
              into a community college in my town of Duluth...just have to get him
              there!!!

              So thank you Polly for your support. Regarding the passing of Jag, it
              shows us once again how precious every day is, how many mysteries
              remain about our destinies. I have this precious hard-won time with
              John here, and I am grateful for every minute I have to give him. We
              have no way to discern our futures, and all we can do is live the
              best, the fullest, with the most love that we can each moment. I
              thank you Polly for your loving generosity to John.
              love,
              carolyn

              --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Polly Menendez"
              <polly_menendez@...> wrote:

              > Gratitude to you Carolyn for sharing the situations you and Ionut
              are going through.
              > You are now calling him John. I hope to send off a monetary gift
              shortly when the
              > financial picture looks better. Will send addressed to your
              husband as per the
              helpful and his
              > health improves. Good advice from Prem about keeping a healthly
              emotional state.

              > Hallelulah that the Angels are holding you both close and carrying
              you when it's
              > needed. Keep love and faith alive, strong, and well.
              >
              > Love, Polly
            • Carolyn
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6 2:47 AM
                Hello Prem,
                Thank you for your kind letter. I will ponder all you have said. I
                know this is true about emotional overload, and he certainly has been
                through more than his share of heartbreak. I welcome your prayers and
                input. John's heart beats very hard and fast, even when he is
                sleeping. He is quite certain something physical is amiss. Getting
                testing is a slow process. He needs an echocardiogram, and not sure
                what we will have to do for him to get it. He has episodes of
                weakness where his heart goes into very very hard beating and he
                becomes frightened. He has difficulty getting a deep breath
                sometimes, even awaking to try to get a good breath. I do not believe
                these are simply anxiety attacks, but something physical, though he
                has more than enough reason to have such attacks. I am doing
                surrogate EFT for him. Thank you for your loving support.
                Carolyn

                --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, prem lulla
                <healinglight44@...> wrote:

                > Dear Carolyn
                >
                > I am delighted to hear from you, in fact I was waiting
                > for your message.
                >
                > It seems from your account that John is having some
                > problem with the heart.
                >
                > Apart from the medicines and tests, there is something
                > that can be done on other levels which help in faster
                > healing ; As I am a Reiki practitioned I have learnt
                > that cause of All Heart related problems is that the
                > patient has suppressed his emotional side.
                >
                > And Obviously the solution is to allow our feelings ,
                > emotions to surface and not suppress them.
                >
                > Difficulty in doing that is ; in case of painful
                > emotions We somehow unconsciously stop them at the
                > door and We create a pseudo feeling (Dummy feeling) of
                > wellbeing.
                >
                > True well being, including healing of physical
                > problems of incurable type can be achieved if We let
                > all our emotions to surface and better still to
                > express our feelings and emotions.
                >
                > Regarding your further stay at Romania and timely
                > return to U.S.A, my prayers and energies are with you.
                >
                > May you succeed in your plans.
                > Amen
                > Prem

              • prem lulla
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 6 4:06 AM
                  Dear Carolyn,

                  Whenver you get time, put your Hands (Preferably both hands together ) on His chest, shift your hands after abt two minutes, in such a way that whole of his is covered with your hand positions, This will help him a bit.

                  Such energy transfer combined with pure intent will give lot of relief.
                  With Love and Light
                  Prem

                  <healinglight44@ ...> wrote:

                  > Dear Carolyn
                  >
                  > I am delighted to hear from you, in fact I was waiting
                  > for your message.
                  >
                  > It seems from your account that John is having some
                  > problem with the heart.
                  >
                  > Apart from the medicines and tests, there is something
                  > that can be done on other levels which help in faster
                  > healing ; As I am a Reiki practitioned I have learnt
                  > that cause of All Heart related problems is that the
                  > patient has suppressed his emotional side.
                  >
                  > And Obviously the solution is to allow our feelings ,
                  > emotions to surface and not suppress them.
                  >
                  > Difficulty in doing that is ; in case of painful
                  > emotions We somehow unconsciously stop them at the
                  > door and We create a pseudo feeling (Dummy feeling) of
                  > wellbeing.
                  >
                  > True well being, including healing of physical
                  > problems of incurable type can be achieved if We let
                  > all our emotions to surface and better still to
                  > express our feelings and emotions.
                  >
                  > Regarding your further stay at Romania and timely
                  > return to U.S.A, my prayers and energies are with you.
                  >
                  > May you succeed in your plans.
                  > Amen
                  > Prem

                  Building a website is a piece of cake.