The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 144 - 3 August 2007 - But you have to RISK

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 3 August 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      Ride the six stages of energy I was told as I lay in bed this morning in Meditation and sending Love to a special friend who is feeling a bit down and lonely
      Ride the Six Stages

      So I looked at the I Ch'ing Reading number 1 which talks about the six stages

      THE IMAGE:

      Force: Fundamental success. Advantageous Divination

      This is the primal power of spirit to create and destroy. You see it in the light of heaven, the sun that makes everything grow, the fertilizing rain and the shape changing energy of the dragon. You are confronted with many obstacles. Take action and persist in it. You are in contact with fundamental creative energy. Be dynamic, strong, untiring, tenacious and enduring. Ride the dragon and bring the fertilizing rain. This opens a new cycle of time. It will bring success, profit and insight. This great force begins things. You can use it to continue without pause. It shows you that the end is always a new beginning. The way of force is to transform things. It makes the innate spirit in each thing manifest. Ride the six stages of this energy. Use it to produce ideas that inspire people. What you create can be the source of a deep and self-renewing peace of mind.

      Ch'ien

      Ch'ien symbolizes the vital spirit of the earth as seen in its breath, the rising mist and falling dew.

      Sun rising through trees

      With long branches and roots.

      Vapours rising, vital spirit returning.

      The drawing depicts the sun appearing through trees that have long overhanging branches or air roots (cf. hex. 56). The roots of the trees are hidden by the sun and by the misty vapours that rise from the soil in the warmth of the sun. On the left, the stroke above the vapours indicates that they are prevented from escaping. is related to Ch'i , the mists that rise during the day to form thick cloud strata, and to Ch'i the fragrance of boiling grain, a metaphor for a life-giving or life-sustaining essence.

      The SIX Lines of Young Stable Yang (Feminie) Energy in this fist reading sets the stage for all 64 I Ching initial Possibilities

      It is strong as it does not change

      It Does not have hidden possibilities

      It is strong and through the six stages of creating this reading we gain the strength of the Dragon and the strength of the dragon as given us through the Dzi Beads especially the King of all Dzi

      Dragon-Eyed Dzi Bead: This 6 EYE represents the Mantra OM MANI PADME HUM. It is the Root of Happiness & Good Karma. This Dzi bead can help to Overcome Negative Forces from Foes & Competitors. Dragons are considered to reside at and perhaps to be the source of life, and from which all physical life comes. Enable One to Connect All 3 Key Components i.e. Body, Mind & Heart. Achieve Good Health, Wealth & Success. Dragons love their wealth. They love to hoard and gather all forms of wealth to themselves. Remember that wealth is not necessarily abundance. The dragon Dzi may assist the owner with learning how to roll in wealth. Dragons are great at bringing wealth to themselves. They would be considered advanced or masters of wealth. Dragons hoard their riches, thus assisting the owner in learning how to keep and maintain their wealth while gaining yet greater wealth. Dragons are considered by Tibetans to be at the top of the animal hierarchy. They are the strongest physically, mentally, spiritually and magically. All dragons are alchemists, breathing fire and creating magic. Dragons are masters of manifestation and materialization. Dragons are all masters of magic, both creating magic and living magically. The dragon brings magic in all of its form to the owner of the “Dragon Eyed Dzi Bead”. Dragons live in the dimensions between earth and heaven. When dragons are in the earth dimension they will generally live in great caves where they can move around easily. This makes the dragon very useful in assisting the owner of the Dzi bead to delve into and understand their subconscious and unconscious minds. Dragons can seek out saboteurs, stopping the unconscious minds from sabotaging the creations of the owner. Dragons have had to hide to stay alive for so many millennia that they have become great at finding things lost, and perceiving even the slightest threat. This makes dragon extremely great protectors and masters of subtly. Dragons bring both of these skills with them to assist their master. Dragons will only respond to a human if they are its master. Each dragon Dzi bead is connected to a dragon, and each dragon may be connected to several different Dzi beads. The “Dragon Eyed Dzi Bead” connects the human owner to the dragon they will master.

      So when we are told to ride the six stages of the energy we are told to embrace to Power of the

      OM MA NI PAD ME HUM

      which (loosely)means

      'Hail to the Jewel of the Lotus',

      Riding the six stages takes us from the Impure Mud from where the Lotus starts its existence to the purity of the jewel in the 1000 petal lotus which you and I are as we rise to the surface and BLOSSOM and BLOOM

      To receive a six line stable I Ching Reading requires that Six Lines are drawn so Chance is involved

      We will only Get the Six Stable Lines when the time is right

      Take note: Chance is Involved

      Only those who risk leaving the shore will arrive at their Destination

      Only those who risk achieve their dreams

      Only those brave enough to Ride the Six Stages of Energy have a change to receive the MASTER Reading in the I CHING

      which can be used to produce ideas that inspire people. What you create can be the source of a deep and self-renewing peace of mind.

      and that is a

      WOW

      de

      WOW

      But you have to RISK

      Music Playing is: Now and forever

    • Ilanalotus
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        Thanks Gaele for letting us know.   I am shocked, sad and yet at peace knowing that he is now where he wants to be.  Gaele, he is your good friend.  Here's a big hug ((((((Gaele))))) to you, to hopefully comfort you for your loss.  I remember that his children in Malaysia are young and if you deem it okay, perhaps we can send them little 'love' notes, when the time is right.

        I am still shocked, as I re-read his last post to us, dated 3rd August, 2007.

        Namaste,
        Irena

        Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

        Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      • Gaele Arnott
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
          Thankyou Irena
          I've spoken with Danyal earlier tonight not long after Hazri left us. Danyal is 8 will be 9 in November. Natasha is 13. Natasha couldn't speak. I'll speak with them again in the morning. Natasha has an email account but I don't have the addy at this time. Hazri also has two children here in Oz, both are in their 30's. His daughter has a young child about 18 months old.
          I'll forward on everything I receive through Rose who managed the office and many of the family affairs. Hazri's driver was also his friend as well as a companion for the children. He'll manage many of the coming events. I haven't spoken with him as yet as everyone was in too much shock this evening.
          He certainly will leave a big hole in my life.
          I'd been in bed asleep when I could hear him giving me instructions on some crystals we were working with - so I got out of bed to sit and meditate on the crystals about ten minutes later his wife rang. He had rung late afternoon my time to say he was just going to the hospital as he felt 'funny' - not the same stuff he'd been having this past year
          with love
          Gaele