[ANGEL] 11 Leo, The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007

      11 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ahahbon’

      Beloved,

      Trance states of ecstasy and bliss are important on the path of spiritual perfection. These states cause dramatic healing changes in the glands and blood, regenerating life on every level, resulting in supreme happiness.

      In the first trimester of fetal development, all of the body’s physical parts are developed, even though they must still mature. The second trimester is the time of development of spiritual aspects of the inner self. Psychological aspects develop in the third trimester.

      In the second trimester the soul rests before the advent of the ego and the developing child experiences loving union with spirit. This is our true self. This is a time of naturally occuring spiritual experience.

      Traumas that occur duing this stage of development leave an imprint in cellular memory of feelings of alienation from Divine Being, from the larger macrocosm. As these are healed later in life through meditation and unconditional love from the mature self and from other people and the heavenly host, natural trance states of union with Divine Being again spontaneously arise naturally without effort.

      These states of supreme happiness reveal solutions to problems in self and others.

      Natural attunements with Divine Mind reveal the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Imperfections are easily recognized and released for transformation. Then, as a person masters The Power of the Word,  attuning personal will with omnipotent Divine Will with flowing feelings of love, miracles happen easily and naturally, manifesting Heaven on Earth.

      We help bring forth The Kingdom of Heaven through deep ecstatic trance states.  Powerful flowing feelings of rapture and love attract new heavenly realities into physical form.

      Powerful trance states of bliss and ecstasy attract the highest Perfection into form on the physical plane with maximum efficiency and minimum effort. This is how the Creator designed the Kingdom to function.

      Close the eyes. Ask to experience immense loving unity of self with Divine Being.  If there is any frustration, sense of alienation, blocks,  tension, disbelief, rage, or fear when you do this, try an experiment. Embark on a self-guided visualization of what it would have been like if your second trimester of development was a really wonderful one. Imagine what it would have been like if your mother had been happy, safe, healthy, loved and well. Imagine your father as strong, happy, enlightened, and deeply loving. Imagine that they are excited and thankful to have you and that they themselves are deeply and wonderfully connected to enlightenment and flowing divine happiness.

      This type of inner exercise reprograms cellular memory. If you dwell deeply on the wonderful feelings generated by this exercise, amazing physical and psychological changes can be attracted into manifestation.

       Now, when you practice The Power of the Word, your coherent state of focus on a divine quality in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation can is more naturally experienced. Now, when you breathe a divine virtue into any situation or person, miracles seem much more natural and easy.

      Sometimes feel flowing waves of unconditional love and happiness and bliss pouring in and call forth heavenly hosts of inspiration to guide your meditations and visualizations.  Flow with feelings of the most perfect ecstasies for yourself and for those you bless.

      Go often into meditation; on inhalation, ask for and attune to ecstatic visions and flow with feelings of greatest rapture and supreme happiness.  Then as you breathe out, will, visualize, and feel your breath filled with this rapture surrounding and filling the people whom you are blessing.

      Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

      It is so easy.

      There are two very important things that we wish to emphasize.

       One is that you must be as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven. When you attune to your inner child self, any traumas that you experienced in your past will come up to be healed. This is often  best done by attuning to these hurts and healing them by asking Divine Love to heal you and everyone concerned. As you do this, do it with clear vivid imagination and feelings to reprogram cellular memory.

      The other important point that we wish to emphasize is that all that spiritual Masters have done, you may do also.

      These great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

        The Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought is dominant in childhood. It is this state of deep contemplation of divine qualities that generate flowing feelings that then attract changes in reality.

      With the trust, enthusiasm, wonder, and persistence of a little child that is healthy and whole, , try this, and see.

      We rejoice when a person desires to bring enlightenment, transmutation, justice, and happiness to others. Often this desire wells up in response to seeing suffering in the eyes and bodies of people and other sentient beings.

      Their suffering is oftentimes considerable. By understanding the original purity of all ideas in Divne Mind and using The Power of the Word, releasing imperfections for change, controlling will and feelings while seeing through the eyes of love divine, this suffering can transmuted. Through transmutation, the Flower of Divine Perfection grows and harmony is restored, bringing success and satisfaction to all.

       “Give thanks for all things. All things work for good for those who believe.”

      In deep trance states of ecstasy and rapture transmutation is uplifted to heights of beauty and power that words cannot describe.

      MIRACLES

      ‘A-H-A-H-B-O-N’

      A…Through the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, we teach you to tap the highest truths of the enlightened mind and enlightened states of consciousness. We help you release all imperfections to Divine Being for transformation into another state. [umlaut A, ae]

      *

      H…Through the power of the word, we help you translate the work of universal consciousness and receive and send out spiritual impressions symbolically in terms of pictures.  In other words, we help you develop and use clairvoyance to create with the divine virtues.

      *

      A…With the virtue of enlightenment, we inspire in you eloquence, poetic and artistic talents as well as clairvoyance and higher states of consciousness, and the transformation of imperfection.[umlaut A, ae]

      *

      H…We bring through the power of the word in order to give each letter dynamic creative power.  Each letter represents a divine virtue, and is uttered with sound, color, meaning, sensation, and feeling.

      *

      B…Through the virtue of universal consciousness, which includes the understanding of polarity, we help you learn to charge physical objects with great power and transformative energy.

      *

      Umlaut O, eu…We help you see through the eyes of Love Divine, and visualize and feel the indwelling Divine Perfection in others. O…With the divine virtue of justice, we teach you to evoke contentment, poise, and a sense of impeccable justice that yields satisfaction, confidence, and infallibility.

      *

      N…Through the virtue of supreme happiness, which is the seventh heaven of delight, we connect all levels of consciousness to ecstatic states and empower seekers to facilitate enlightenment of others.’

      *

      MIRACLES

       On July 25th a major stargate opened and the energy is building through a toal lunar eclipse on August 28th when Pluto makes a direct station,  to a climax on 9/11 when there is a solar eclipse at 18 Virgo.

       The energy will still build after that through October  28th  when Pluto goes over Galactic Center in direct motion for the last time for 250 years.

      A most important key to this energy is  to love with unconditional love, and chose this love instead of judgment in each and every moment in each and every situation in each and every level of being, both in the inner worlds and in the outer worlds.

       Below is an important article on an ancient method of healing.  Many of you have seen this before.  I feel guided to share this today in the footnote section.....Cynthia

      http://hooponopono.org/index.html

      HO'OPONOPONO

      by Joe Vitale

      "Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.

      "When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane? It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.

      "However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more. I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do.

      Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does--but that's wrong.

      "The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility. His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist.

      He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years.

      That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous.

      Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

      "Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

      "'After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely,' he told me. 'Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed.' I was in awe.'Not only that,' he went on, 'but the staff began to enjoy coming to work.

      Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed.'

      "This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: 'What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?'

      "'I was simply healing the part of me that created them,' he said. I didn't understand. Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life- simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.

      "Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life. This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy or anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.

      "I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live.

      Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr.

      Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself.

      "If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone, even a mentally ill criminal you do it by healing you.

      "I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?

      "'I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again,'

      he explained.

      "That's it?

      "That's it.

      "Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, you improve your world.

      "Let me give you a quick example of how this works: one day, someone sent me an email that upset me. In the past I would have handled it by working on my emotional hot buttons or by trying to reason with the person who sent the nasty message.

      "This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you,' I didn't say it to anyone in particular.

      I was simply evoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was creating the outer circumstance.

      "Within an hour I got an e-mail from the same person. He apologized for his previous message. Keep in mind that I didn't take any outward action to get that apology. I didn't even write him back. Yet, by saying 'I love you,' I somehow healed within me what was creating him.

      "I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive.

      He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.

      "'What about the books that are already sold and out there?' I asked.

      "'They aren't out there,' he explained, once again blowing my mind with his mystic wisdom. 'They are still in you.' In short, there is no out there. It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique with the depth it deserves.

      "Suffice It to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you. When you look, do it with love."

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY
      TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY
      BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates

      go to www.spiritussanctus.com

      and click the appropriate link.

    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2009

          11 degrees Leo

          The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Ahahbon’

          Beloved,

          Trance states of divine ecstasy and bliss are important on the path of spiritual perfection.

           These states cause dramatic healing changes in the glands and blood, regenerating life on every level, resulting in supreme happiness.

          In the first trimester of fetal development, all of the body’s physical parts are developed, even though they must still mature.

           The second trimester is the time of development of spiritual aspects of the inner self. Psychological aspects develop in the third trimester.

          In the second trimester the soul rests before the advent of the ego and during this time the developing child experiences loving union with spirit. This is our true self. This is a time of naturally occuring spiritual experience and divine bliss.

          Traumas that occur  to the mother, and therefore to the child, during this stage of development leave an imprint in cellular memory  within the child  of feelings of alienation from Divine Being, from the larger macrocosm.

           As these  feelings of alienation from Divine Being  are healed later in life through meditation and unconditional love from the mature self and from other people and the heavenly host, natural trance states of union with Divine Being again spontaneously arise naturally without effort.

          These states of supreme happiness reveal solutions to problems in self and others.

           In divine states of bliss, natural attunements with Divine Mind reveal the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Imperfections are easily recognized and released for transformation.

           Then, as a person masters The Power of the Word,  attuning personal will with omnipotent Divine Will with  mental clarity and  flowing feelings of love,  and sensations of bliss,  miracles happen easily and naturally, manifesting Heaven on Earth.

          We help bring forth The Kingdom of Heaven through deep ecstatic trance states.

            Powerful flowing feelings of rapture and love attract new heavenly realities into physical form.

          Powerful trance states of bliss and ecstasy attract the highest Perfection into form on the physical plane with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

           This is how the Creator designed the Kingdom to function.

          Close the eyes. Ask to experience immense loving unity of self with Divine Being.

            If there is any frustration, sense of alienation, blocks,  tension, disbelief, rage, or fear when you do this, try an experiment.

             After allowing yourself to experiencing the negative feelings with deep empathy and compassion for all involved, embark on a self-guided visualization of what it would have been like if your second trimester of development was a really wonderful one.

            Imagine what it would have been like if your mother had been happy, safe, healthy, loved and well. Imagine your father as strong, happy, enlightened, and deeply loving. Imagine that they are excited and thankful to have you and that they themselves are deeply and wonderfully connected to enlightenment and flowing divine happiness.

          This type of inner exercise reprograms cellular memory. If you dwell deeply on the wonderful feelings generated by this exercise, amazing physical and psychological changes can be attracted into manifestation.

           Now, when you practice The Power of the Word, your coherent state of focus on a divine quality -  in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation -   is  easily and naturally experienced. Now, when you breathe a divine virtue into any situation or person, miracles seem much more natural and easy.

          Sometimes feel flowing waves of unconditional love and happiness and bliss pouring in and call forth heavenly hosts of inspiration to guide your meditations and visualizations.  Flow with feelings of the most perfect ecstasies for yourself and for those you bless.

          Go often into meditation; on inhalation, ask for and attune to ecstatic visions and flow with feelings of greatest rapture and supreme happiness.  Then as you breathe out, will, visualize, and feel your breath filled with this rapture surrounding and filling the people whom you are blessing.

          Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

          It is so easy.

          There are two very important things that we wish to emphasize.

           One is that you must be as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven. When you attune to your inner child self, any traumas that you experienced in your past will come up to be healed. This  healing  is often  best done by attuning to these hurts and  asking Divine Love to heal you and everyone concerned. As you do this, do it with clear vivid imagination and feelings to reprogram cellular memory.

          The other important point that we wish to emphasize is that  ALL that spiritual Masters have done, you may do also.

          These great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

            The Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought is dominant in childhood.  In  this state of deep  relaxation, ease, and contemplation of divine qualities flowing feelings  are generated that then attract changes in reality.

          With the trust, enthusiasm, wonder, and persistence of a little child that is healthy and whole,  try this, and see.

          We rejoice when a person desires to bring enlightenment, transmutation, justice, and happiness to others. Often this desire wells up in response to seeing suffering in the eyes and bodies of people and other sentient beings.

          The suffering in the world is oftentimes considerable. By understanding the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and using The Power of the Word  to create new realities, releasing imperfections for change,  by controlling will and feelings and seeing through the eyes of love divine, this suffering can transmuted in self and others. Through transmutation, the Flower of Divine Perfection grows and harmony is restored, bringing success and satisfaction to all.

        • spiritus@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

            11 degrees Leo

[...]

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

          • Spiritus
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2012

              11degrees Leo

[...]

               Givethanks and enjoy the ride. The old has to break down for the new to bloom. Give thanks.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 1, 2013

                  11 degrees Leo

                  TheAngels of Ecstasy and Trance

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                  Ahahbon

                  Beloved,

                   On the path of spiritual perfection,trancestates of divine ecstasyand bliss activate the pineal and other glands to produce powerful consciousness altering chemicals that enter the bloodstream.

                  We help bring forth The Kingdom of Heaven through deep ecstatic trance states.

                    Powerful flowing feelings of rapture and love attract new heavenly realities into physical form.

                  Powerful trance states of bliss and ecstasy attract the highest Perfection into form on the physical plane with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

                   Thisis how the Creator designed the Kingdom to function.

                  "I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting."

                   Thesestates cause dramatic healing changes in the glands and blood, regenerating life on every level, resulting in supreme happiness.

                    In the Mother's womb there is a time of naturally occurring spiritual  ecstasy and divine bliss.

                  In the first trimester of fetal development, all of the body’s physical parts are developed, even though they must still mature.

                   Thesecond trimester is the time of development of spiritual aspects of the inner self.

                   Psychological aspects develop in the third trimester.

                  It is in the second trimester that the soul rests before the advent of the ego.

                    During this time the developing child experiences loving union with spirit.

                   This loving union with divine spirit is the pure and true self that is rediscovered in spiritual enlightenment.

                  Traumas that occur to the mother, and therefore to the child, duringthis second trimester stage of development leavea painful imprint in cellular memory  within the developing child  of feelings of alienation from Divine Being and ultimately separation from the larger macrocosm.

                  As these feelings of alienation from Divine Being are healed later in life through meditation and unconditional love from the mature self and from other people and the heavenly host, natural trance states of union with Divine Being again spontaneously arise naturally without effort.

                  These states of supreme happiness easily reveal solutions to problems in self and others.

                   In divine states of bliss, naturalattunements with Divine Mind reveal the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

                   Imperfections are easily recognized and released for transformation.

                   Then, as a person masters a path of enlightenment such as The Power of the Word,  attuningpersonal will with omnipotent Divine Will with mental clarity and flowing feelings of love and sensations of bliss,  miracles happen easily and naturally manifesting Heaven on Earth.

                  Close the eyes.

                   Ask to experience immense loving unity of self with Divine Being.

                    Ifthere is any frustration, sense of alienation, blocks,  tension,disbelief, rage, or fear when you do this, try an experiment.

                     After allowingyourself to experiencing the negative feelings with deep empathy and compassion for all involved, embark on a self-guided visualization of what it would have been like if in your second trimester of development in your Mother's womb your and her experience of being was  beautiful and happy.

                    Imagine what it would have been like if your mother had been happy, safe, healthy, loved and well.

                   Imagine your father as strong, happy, enlightened, and deeply loving.

                   Imagine that they are excited and thankful to have you and that they themselves are deeply and wonderfully connected to enlightenment and flowing divine happiness.

                  This type of inner exercise reprograms cellular memory.

                  The subconscious mind does not distinguish between an imagined happening and a real one.

                   If you dwell deeply on the wonderful feelings generated by this exercise, amazing physical and psychological changes can be attracted into manifestation.

                   Whenyou reprogram the subconsious this way, when you practice The Power of the Word, your coherent state of focus on a divine quality -  in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation -   will be much more easily and naturally experienced.

                  Now, when you breathe a divine virtue into any situation or person, miracles seem much more natural and easy.

                  Sometimes feel flowing waves of unconditional love and happiness and bliss pouring in and call forth heavenly hosts of inspiration to guide your meditations and visualizations.

                    Flowwith feelings of the most perfect ecstasies for yourself and for those you bless.

                  Go often into meditation; on inhalation, ask for and attune to ecstatic visions and flow with feelings of greatest rapture and supreme happiness.

                  Then as you breathe out, will, visualize, and feel your breath filled with this rapture surrounding and filling the people whom you are blessing.

                  Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

                   Young_Blossoming_Lotus_30x30-f

                  It is so easy.

                  "Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of Heaven."

                  "The kingdom of Heaven is found within."

                  These are the two very important things that we wish to emphasize.

                   Oneis that you must be as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven.

                   When you attune to your inner child self, any traumas that you experienced in your past will come up to be healed.

                  This healing is often bestdone by attuning to these hurts and asking Divine Love flowing through your heart to heal you and everyone concerned.

                   As you do this, do it with clear vivid imagination and feelings to reprogram cellular memory.

                  The other important point that we wish to emphasize is that whatever previous spiritual Masters have done, you may do also.

                  These great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

                    TheTheta brainwave state of deep inner thought is dominant in childhood.

                   In
                  this state of deep relaxation, ease, and contemplationof divine qualities magnetic flowing feelings are generated that then attract changes in reality.

[...]

                   Young_Enlightend_Rainbow_46x46FUM

                   Footnotes:

                  Hereis an example of changing reality of self and others through oneness and love.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 1, 2013

                    If your copy of today's angel message has lots of capital A's and other glitches, I just found if you click on forward, as if you are sending the message to someone, that these glitches will not show on the forwarded copy on your screen.

                    This will make it easier to read.

                    They probably will show up on the receiving person's copy though.