The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 143 - 2 August 2007 - What is a Spirituall Democracy?

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 2 August 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      Happy Birthday Huda
      Thank you for who you are and who you are becoming
      and for your Friendship and More
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      What is a Spiritual Democracy?

      Does one exit anywhere in the world?
      Does One exist anywhere in the Galaxy?

      In the World - NO
      in the Galaxies - YES

      I must admit to being a bit surprised when the thought of spiritual democracies came for me to share today but following my intuition and inner voice is something I know better that to ignore

      So what is a Spiritual Democracy

      It is one where those elected democratically truly put the interests of the people First as opposed to their own needs
      it is one where those elected have truly been elected on the basis of One Vote One Value with NO EXCEPTIONS
      It is one where elections are held regularly and not when the political leader manipulates the times and events to suit their purpose to be re elected
      It is one where election funding is available to all who put themselves forward for election
      It is one where access to mass media is freely available to all standing for election

      It is where economics does not control how a government votes in the Unites Nations

      It is about us learning to be spiritual in how we vote and not influenced by gimmicks and more

      Now Google has 2,080,000 options if you type in Spiritual Democracy
      so if we have so many "Places" promoting Spiritual Democracy in some form
      Why do we not have it

      In our world with an estimated population (in July 2007) of 6,602,224,175

      Why
      Why
      Why

      Do you have the answer

      The answer is YOU

      When you are Truly Spiritual

      The answer is you

      Yes YOU and ME

      Cards From Wayne Dwyer's Inspiration Cards

      Music Playing is:All I ask of You