Fwd: Good Day

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007

      ?
      We can pretend we are sharing a good cup of coffee, while enjoying....

      Good Morning Blessings...

      If it stops with you,
      then the blessing will disappear.

      ?

      The blessing will only keep working
      if it is continuously passed around.

      If you are a recipient of a blessing,

      Keep the blessing working

      by being the source of blessing to other people.

      This morning when I awoke

      And saw the sun above,

      I softly said, 'Good morning, Lord,

      Bless everyone I love'

      Right away I thought of you and said a loving prayer,

      That He would bless you specially,

      and keep you in His care.
      I thought of all the happiness a day could hold in store,

      I wished it all for you because no one deserves it more.

      I felt so warm and good inside,
      my heart was all aglow.

      I know God heard my prayers for you,

      He hears them all, you know.

      You have two choices...

      smile and close this page

      Or pass this along

      to someone else to spread the good feelings.

      I know what I did!!

      ?

      ?

      ?

      ?

      ?

      ?

      Confidentiality Note:? This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.? Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited.? If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender via email and destroy the original message and all copies.

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony,  and Happiness, always, forever.
      Thomas
    • mnmnu111
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        :(