Fwd: FW: Financial Blessings

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007

      God is the biggest help in the World.

      I claim it for you - now claim it for me. God has more than a thousand
      Ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about.  Here is your
      financial blessing! It's a simple prayer. You got 30 Seconds? Don't
      sleep on this...Someone recently read this for the first time and
      Received exactly enough for a $0 balance on all credit cards.

      If you need a financial blessing, continue reading this e-mail.

      Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you
      abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a
      family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and
      wife, but all who believe and trust in You.

      GOD, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the
      person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded
      this message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who
      believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything.! I thank you in
      advance for your blessings. God, deliver the person reading this right
      now from debt and debt burdens.

      Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you
      have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how
      if we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a
      mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for
      the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come
      because I know you are not done with me yet. Amen

      TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and within hours, you will have
      caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit
      back and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the thing
      that you know He loves.

      Peace and Blessings....
      Have Faith

      8 angels are sent 2 you,

      You must send them to 8 people including me.

      In 8 minutes you will receive something you have long awaited.

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony,  and Happiness, always, forever.
      Thomas
    • mnmnu111
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Constance Kosuda <ckosuda@...>