Re: << lovingpurelove >> A Request

  • elisabethvr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
      You found You Tube?

      the movies that i like stand behind the name Kneeltje Knoedel
      a name my father use when he lost the name from a person

      a name as Elisabeth, but the name my father used many times for all people where he forgot the name from

      and I know the english writing is very bad today ;)

      love Elisabeth
      the Netherlands