The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 142 - 1 August 2007 - The choice however is Up to us It aways has been and it always will be

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 1  2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      1 Aug 2007(Wed) is also the Bodhisattva Guanyin's Enlightenment Day (19th day of the sixth lunar month).

      As I completed my time of contemplation on the anniversary of the Borobudur Empowerment
      HEALTH  and  WEALTH are Up to you

      There are no rules expect that you have fun and harm no other

      The Final Mantra Given me was

       ZAN DAR ME NI LAY ZI OH ME
       NAR LI NI ZA ZI NI DA ZHI

      Just get on with THE JOB and GET IT DONE

      the only Rule is Harm No Other and help where you can

      I wonder if we could work that way if this would get done
      Did the ancients get by without rules and just by helping and not harming each other

      We know the ancients had wars, yet they got by and left much for us to learn
      although we are reminded that then was then and now is now
      We have to live in the NOW and Listen in the NOW and we will be guided as to what to do NOW

      The guidance I was  given was

      HEALTH  and  WEALTH are Up to you

      There are no rules expect that you have fun and harm no other

      We are asked to get on with OUR JOB and follow these words
      (and every Job is spiritual)

      Have fun and harm no other

      interestingly then we are also told

      HEALTH  and  WEALTH are Up to you

      Now this is interesting

      Health and Wealth are our responsibility

      So doing OUR JOB is designed to bring Health and Wealth
      and if we have fun and harm none while helping others
      then that is all we need

      That is living Now
      That is associating with those who do the same
      if we associate with those that do harm then we ultimately harm ourselves
      our HEALTH and our WEALTH

      The choice however is
      Up to us

      It always has been and it always will be

      (Graphic by Gaele)

       ZAN DAR ME NI LAY ZI OH ME
       NAR LI NI ZA ZI NI DA ZHI

      Music Playing is:The Final Countdown (Europe)